[Q] Can you go from eb13 to dk28?

Search This thread

Fattabolous

Apr 4, 2011
Providence, RI
Well im new to the Rom world and to forum. So..... I guess this is my official start to stardom, lol.

I have a question for all you genieus out there... Can you use odin to go back to dk28(if even needed)?

Like I started to say im new to the great world of roms!!! ive tried syndicatefrozen and it was great for the few hours that work. NOW, i would like to try trinity but it looks like you need to be running dk28 and i cant seem to get it that way?

(so you know i believe i have the correct .tar but cant find pit... if that matters)

PLEASE HELP!!!! and Thank You

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
Well im new to the Rom world and to forum. So..... I guess this is my official start to stardom, lol.

I have a question for all you genieus out there... Can you use odin to go back to dk28(if even needed)?

Like I started to say im new to the great world of roms!!! ive tried syndicatefrozen and it was great for the few hours that work. NOW, i would like to try trinity but it looks like you need to be running dk28 and i cant seem to get it that way?

(so you know i believe i have the correct .tar but cant find pit... if that matters)

PLEASE HELP!!!! and Thank You

You don't need the pit file just put the tar file under PDA and make sure only auto reboot is checked
Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

musclehead84

Nov 3, 2010
Falling Waters, WV
Why go to dk28 when there is ec05 out? Try to flash a rom based on ec05. Also viper synergy is based on eb13 at the moment. Going g to dk28 is not a good idea. It was a test build. To many bugs compared to the builds we have now with the custom kernels

Sent From My Evo Killer!!!

keith5039756827

Oct 14, 2010
Yes u can odin to anything at any time.
Some roms can run on higher modems than there built for (a dk28 rom on ec05 modem).
U really only to odin modems for upgrading, rom zips contain the rest.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts