Performance booster, ram booster, etc

Search This thread

Panzer15

Dec 22, 2013
I download this app on googleplay that boosted my androids performance and it feels like its brand new. I dont know how this app works but i just want to know if it shortenes lifespan on my device. I know that apps like sd card cache booster will definitely shorten sd card life.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using xda app-developers app

SuperSua

Apr 5, 2014
try this

I download this app on googleplay that boosted my androids performance and it feels like its brand new. I dont know how this app works but i just want to know if it shortenes lifespan on my device. I know that apps like sd card cache booster will definitely shorten sd card life.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using xda app-developers app[/QUOTE

try to make root

Manke

Jan 12, 2014
Amsterdam

Sent from my SCH-I800 using xda app-developers app

It will probably, since it is boosting to a level the device normally doesn't support. So it's doing more work than it should do.

Sent from my HOX+

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
But how do you know if it's really working? Benchmarks don't matter for these applications; the only way to find out is through a side by side comparison.

I just read some descriptions for these apps. At least the descriptions are really poor, and the user will not get any usefull knowledge. Only "These apps will not change android settings itself but change the way android is managed. Could be all or nothing :/ I prefer to know what an application will do to my phone. I also try to use as less apps and background processes as possible and really needed. THAT really boosts the performance and will also reduce the risk of system instability.

If anyone can could please explain how these apps will speed up android i was very pleased ;)

kokhean

Dec 22, 2010
I just read some descriptions for these apps. At least the descriptions are really poor, and the user will not get any usefull knowledge. Only "These apps will not change android settings itself but change the way android is managed. Could be all or nothing :/ I prefer to know what an application will do to my phone. I also try to use as less apps and background processes as possible and really needed. THAT really boosts the performance and will also reduce the risk of system instability.

If anyone can could please explain how these apps will speed up android i was very pleased ;)

So anyone who's willing to test it out on two devices for comparison?