[4th Apr]Nik_Aura_Sense4_OneV_Edition_By_Nikhil007™ v 1.3

Search This thread

cc154

Oct 5, 2011
Great ROM guys but is there any way to madd more screens and with so many features more screens are needed - Thanks

bippo

Dec 29, 2009
Amazing!

... I hope u guys like the rom , feels my work has paid of well :) I feel we have done very well without the kernel source and all :)
Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium

Sorry but I have to say this is the best ported sense 4.0 rom ever, with unbelievable much extra features, U are too good already! :):):)
Thanks for ur amazing work again!:)

mlm1102003

Jan 25, 2010
randomly when screen turned off and on again,button backlight turned off
rondomly show message "unfortunely maps stop working"or something like this

henrylife

Apr 28, 2009
Tallinn
As this ROM is in it's improving phase, I have to point some annoying bugs out which weren't listed yet:
1) Call quality during call - very hard to recognize who you are talking with, very high pitch.
2) Random reboots when changing settings or connecting to wifi (happens sometimes)
3) Text isn't aligned perfectly nowhere, ok some exceptions in lock screen it's correctly aligned. LOOK INTO THAT please:)
4) Getting random lags and quick lockups while navigating in menus.
5) Equalizer settings won't apply only stays on "No effects"
6) Battery drains so fast in idle, it's noticable within 5 minutes (lose about 5%) and after all doing reboot I lost 18% of battery and I have calibrate done in having 100% of battery capacity.
Other than that very nice ROM as you have no kernel source. From my sight of view many of them are probably kernel related problems.
Using this as my daily :cool:
Cheers, continue your awesome work!

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

TheCrow1372

Mar 2, 2011
In a Dark Place
As this ROM is in it's improving phase, I have to point some annoying bugs out which weren't listed yet:
1) Call quality during call - very hard to recognize who you are talking with, very high pitch.
2) Random reboots when changing settings or connecting to wifi (happens sometimes)
3) Text isn't aligned perfectly nowhere, ok some exceptions in lock screen it's correctly aligned. LOOK INTO THAT please:)
6) Battery drains so fast in idle, it's noticable within 5 minutes (lose about 5%) and after all doing reboot I lost 18% of battery and I have calibrate done in having 100% of battery capacity.
Other than that very nice ROM as you have no kernel source. From my sight of view many of them are probably kernel related problems.

Just one suggestion for your many issues, have you looked into changing your radio to better your calls I'm on 29_M for IncS

Sent from my Incredible S using xda premium

Reactions: thuanngotau

liuxinyjqqq009

Jan 3, 2012
chengdu
I'm happy for the over all review of the Rom .. some fixes will come soon .. I just wish a leak for the vivo come soon ... I hope u guys like the rom , feels my work has paid of well :) I feel we have done very well without the kernel source and all :)

hi nik I just want to say thanks
by the way the battery outgo so fast!

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Sorry but I have to say this is the best ported sense 4.0 rom ever, with unbelievable much extra features, U are too good already! :):):)
Thanks for ur amazing work again!:)

+1 to that! This ROM is simply amazing. On a regretful note, my phone USB port just gave up last night, will take a week to get it back (dunno if they will reinstall stock ROM in the process. Till then I am relegated to seeing what's happening without a phone.....

nikhil007mmus

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Pune

1. Just reduce the call volume during call .. we are using the default onev files for that .
2.I haven't got even one random reboot did u perform a complete wipe data , system , cache and dalvik cache before flashing ??
3.I feel text alignment is done by HTC for onev I'm using the onev base and I don't find any problems
4.I didn't face ne lag xcept in browser while zoom in and out. And m waiting for the kernel source again wipe issue I think .
5.equalizer only on headphones
6.it was quite stable for me please perform a full wipe

Reactions: henrylife

henrylife

Apr 28, 2009
Tallinn
1. Just reduce the call volume during call .. we are using the default onev files for that .
2.I haven't got even one random reboot did u perform a complete wipe data , system , cache and dalvik cache before flashing ??
3.I feel text alignment is done by HTC for onev I'm using the onev base and I don't find any problems
4.I didn't face ne lag xcept in browser while zoom in and out. And m waiting for the kernel source again wipe issue I think .
5.equalizer only on headphones
6.it was quite stable for me please perform a full wipe

I did perform full wipe before installing this ROM.
As text aligning i mean longer words overlap and remove nice look due that.
Battery started normally working, last night it hold on 7% 3 hours pretty heavy usage and after second load it shows normally.
Thanks for response.

supremazy

Jul 30, 2010
Hey Nik,
Is there any way to disable the play music with volume key ? Because when the phone in my pocket it starting play music own by own.By the way million thanks for this great rom.Normally i didn't use roms with sense because of battery.But Aura Sense's battery performance is equals to ICS roms.It's really good.And one last thing can you make softkey light patch.
Thanks again.

henrylife

Apr 28, 2009
Tallinn
Hey Nik,
Is there any way to disable the play music with volume key ? Because when the phone in my pocket it starting play music own by own.By the way million thanks for this great rom.Normally i didn't use roms with sense because of battery.But Aura Sense's battery performance is equals to ICS roms.It's really good.And one last thing can you make softkey light patch.
Thanks again.
You can disable music by holding VOL-DOWN.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nik_Aura_Sense4_OneV_Edition_By_Nikhil007™ a.k.a Nikhil Dhayatkar v 1.3
    Android 4.0.3 with Sense 4.0 [ Lite ]

105z881.jpg

DO NOT REUSE THIS ROM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION .. YOU CAN PROVIDE FIXES..Its a DEODEXED ROM WILL TAKE TIME TO BOOT SO HAVE PATIENCE

changelog v 1.3 :

* official HTC One V leaked rom (RUU_PRIMO_U_ICS_40A_hTC_Asia_TW_1.57.709.1) thanks to unknown source
    *Fully Deodexed rom ( no Phone.apk fc's at all )
    *The battery with percent
    *Full beats support
    *Mounting SDcard without any third-party applications
    *APM - Advanced Power Menu
    *Media controls in screen off state by long press volume keys
    *Long Press Home key for Launching recent apps
    *Fix touch keys - long press Home key and Search key
    *Fix package signature checking
    *Fixed button backlight
    *Fixed USB tethering
    *Twitter available for FriendStream
    *3D Rosie added with HTC Trace Keyboard

Tutorial :

Volume key long press media control.
    This mod controls media player when device in sleep/deep-sleep mode, screen off and locked.

So now without turn device on You can:
    1. Start player by long press VolKey Down or VolKey Up in sleep state.
    2. Skip track Forward by long press VolKey Up in playing state.
    3. Stop player by long press VolKey Down in playing state.
    4. Short press become volume +/- in playing state.

Full beats support
    This mod give global beats control include third-party media players.
    You can change sound effects in android settings.

Special thanks to lyapota for the mods on the previous base in dhd section .. these new mods are made comparing his files ..

Download Link : http://d-h.st/Zh0

MD5 Sum: 837cabd887b852dea3dec09785978b28

Extra Chinese apps from the RUU : http://www.box.com/s/dfce0c37278e957f33e3

Note :

*Charging Light indicator doesnt work cz of the lights.vivo.so
    *Please make a full wipe cz its a new base , report problems only if full wipe performed

Click on the thanks button if you like my rom .. Please guys provide me a mirror asap cz this is my own server link :)

What's not working :

1.Camera
    2.wifi hotspot
    3.Charging Light Indicator

Screenshots in the 2nd post

Features:

* official HTC One V leaked rom (1.56.401.1)
    * Android 4.0.3
    * Sense 4.0A UI (Lite version)
    * Odexed system
    * Rooted
    * init.d support
    * Dropbox 25 GB for Free

v1.2
    Aroma Installer support
    Play a video and click to get a snap from the video works flawless :)
    HTC Car Mode works amazing
    still using odexed app/framework
    new kernel 2.6.35.14-virtuous-s4-v1
    Annoying Menu bar removed by HTC in the latest base
    Mount Storage to PC ( with an external app called USB Toggle )
    Microphone on Apps enabled
    FM Radio ( go into fm radio and power it on wont start by its own )
    Virtuous_oc enabled by default
    Quickboot app added to boot to recovery , bootloader or general reboot
    Press search key once for recent apps taskmanager no need to longpress

Changelog ( beta 1.1 ) :

What we have working :

1.Htc Music Player
    2.Bluetooth
    3.Autorotation
    5.Wifi
    7.Mobile ( Calling )
    8.2G & 3G data connection works
    9.Flashlight works
    10.Gps Working
    11.TouchScreen Works
    12.All Sensors working

My Facebook Rom Page :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NikRoms/307639942597452

Credits

HTC for Sense
    Google for ics
    proxuser for fixes
    HTC Music Player working !!! Thanx to xvicedice
    kaijura for helping in some stuff
    Virtuous team for the newest kernel and virtuous_oc
    ruslik working over button backlights and im working over other fixes ..

1. trying to get wifi working perfect ( its a bit unstable , but good for a beta release )
    2. recent apps key mapping
    3. auto rotation fix
    4. bluetooth fix

press the thanx button if u like my work :)
    Something is cooking at my end .. A new rom update .. will be available soon :)
    New update on 25th march :) working on some things .. for now I got the Rom working smoothly but still some issues with battery life and stuff .. + some incorrect logcats .. clearing it all and then it will be released