[Q] Need a pit file for s4 mini LTE I9195

Search This thread

oualibadr

Oct 12, 2012
Hi Everyone,

My phone is bricked : it is stucked in the white samsung LOGO. so I flashed it with its official firmware and still the same probleme

I read a lot of threads and came to this conclusion ... I need to flash it again but with the PIT file this time

My problem is that I don't know where to get it and if there is as many pit files as many firmware version so I need to be carefull wich one to pick.

Any Help is welcome !

oualibadr

Oct 12, 2012
the arhive is only for s4 mini (i9195),

for only pit file, check attachament

Thkx BOG ... I just tried the thing and it didn't work : I flashed the sotck firmware supposed to be in my phone with the PIT file you gave and still stucked in the boot screen

Actually I'm not able to enter recovery mode, only download mode.

Any Idea?

radicspeter

Mar 29, 2011
Thkx BOG ... I just tried the thing and it didn't work : I flashed the sotck firmware supposed to be in my phone with the PIT file you gave and still stucked in the boot screen

Any Idea?

Flash this file without pit and factory reset.
https://db.tt/1E0VaojE

And try to enter recorvery mode and do the factory reset. And then turn off the phone and flash your offical rom.

Küldve az én GT-I9195-ről Tapatalk 4 használatával

marselcj

Jun 2, 2011
Cluj-Napoca

Any Idea?

Did you resolve your issue???
I have the same issue, my phone stucked in the boot screen with the Samsung logo, but, before this, I have a message up on the left side of the screen: Set warranty bit: kernel
If anybody could help me, I will apreciate a lot!!:good:

oualibadr

Oct 12, 2012
Did you resolve your issue???
I have the same issue, my phone stucked in the boot screen with the Samsung logo, but, before this, I have a message up on the left side of the screen: Set warranty bit: kernel
If anybody could help me, I will apreciate a lot!!:good:

Hi,
No it didn't work. I tried to flash a lot of boot files and firmwares ... And inthe last try my phone switched off in te middle of the process without wanting to switch on again: hard brick!!

Since your phone is still able to switch on and enter recovery mode ... I recommand to let the nearest samsung store deal whit it.

Good luck

ValenteL

Aug 25, 2011
Espinho
Hi
Whit cmd on terminal emulator attached #1 we can create the pit file (not good for devices 32 GB). I made it. We have it on Sdcard.
It is out.pit inside out.zip.
The PitMagic is appl to extract the pit file on Windows Pc. Choice PIT file Analysis and open the file. Only to verify if the Pit is alright (this out.pit is) and have a listing if is good.
PIT_Analyses is the listing from the Pit File created on my S4 Mini I9195. The partition number is the "identifier".

I made this but never tried it. If you want try at Your risk, my out.pit created.

Attachments

• Extrair-Pit-file.jpg
    Extrair-Pit-file.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,312
  • PIT_Analysis_on-4.2.2.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 6,258
  • out.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 6,291
Last edited:
Reactions: iscac7558

intimo.

Jul 22, 2015
Hi, it is possible to create a pit file to have more space in interial memory? In my second phone Galaxy s2 (16Gb) I "put" pit file with 6GB. And from this time I do not have any problem to install everything i wont. For s4 mini LTE 8GB it is possible?

Last edited:

SAngeli

Nov 22, 2013
Hi,
I noticet it was possible through this thread to obtain a pit file for the S4 mini to restore factory settings.
I need a pit file too but modified using the combination of internal storage+SD card.
I created a thread for this:
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-mini/help/gt-i9195-pit-file-t3199645/post62789202#post62789202

I was told to use pit magic but I do.not know how to use it well.and hot to.combine both media.
Can someone please help me out reaching my goal?
Unfortunately, till I do not get this pit file (proper and reliable) I vlcannot installed/upgrade to Lollipop.
Thank you

roseman1986

Nov 14, 2015
Phone is bricked , Samsung S4 mini gt-i9195 LTE (for no reason , its not rooted , and have the official rome) , when connect in pc did not recognised olny as QHSUSB_device , after some search i see the trick with microSD to enter in download mode and know iam stock heare ...
In first try , i download the official rom for my phone (and region) but whet i try to sent it from odin i get error on partision , after that i search and find that i need pit file to re partition , i try diferend filles but nothing work .
Now i get this on odin
odin errror : <ID:0/005> There is no PIT partition.
and on phone screen
SECURE CHECK FAIL : PIT
ODIN: flash read failure

SO i need pit file now....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any Idea?

Flash this file without pit and factory reset.
    https://db.tt/1E0VaojE

And try to enter recorvery mode and do the factory reset. And then turn off the phone and flash your offical rom.

Küldve az én GT-I9195-ről Tapatalk 4 használatával
    Do I need to download all the archive ? :( ... you do not have only the PIT file ?

the arhive is only for s4 mini (i9195),

for only pit file, check attachament
    Hi
    Whit cmd on terminal emulator attached #1 we can create the pit file (not good for devices 32 GB). I made it. We have it on Sdcard.
    It is out.pit inside out.zip.
    The PitMagic is appl to extract the pit file on Windows Pc. Choice PIT file Analysis and open the file. Only to verify if the Pit is alright (this out.pit is) and have a listing if is good.
    PIT_Analyses is the listing from the Pit File created on my S4 Mini I9195. The partition number is the "identifier".

I made this but never tried it. If you want try at Your risk, my out.pit created.
    WOW

@radicspeter

I actually love you!! You saved my life, It worked straight away for my I9195 and super fast too :D
    Thanks!

User radicspeter save my phone too. Thank You so much!