[T] Strange screen issues with on/off

Search This thread

harkis123

Oct 22, 2012
Hello everyone , so after changing the screen on MTTC ( in Lithuania it's official all carrers warrantly repair service ) my phone screen has some troubles about a month now. Now I am using Pardus Classic 7.4 ROM with Dorimanx 5.5 kernel on my D802.

So I want to desribe the problem.

Knock Code code is working just on power button waked on ( not when the screen is black )
When I want to wake up the device with the back button ( the only way to turn on the device , becouse i am using kernel with knock code ) the screen goes imediatly off after pressing , i cant even touch it.
With other lockcreens like swap i can turn the screen fast and unlock it , but the the screen is gettin black ( like turning it off ) and to get it working , i need to press the button like 5 times to wake up screen normaly. So what could be the problem?
The second problem , screen gets black when i answer / are calling someone , so the only way to turn of the device press power on + volume down button for 10 seconds , the screen goes normal , when the caller from other side is ending the call .

P.S Tried Mahdi rom , the phone runs normally , but with stock moded roms that has 4.4.2 it has the problems , with 4.2.2 roms the problems isint apearing.

If needed , i could make a video showing the problem.

Some updates I found a strange way to make the device turn good for first time when i want to unlock it , pressing volume up + unlock button at the same time.