[Q] 4X hd bootloop

Search This thread

brycee8

Jun 26, 2012
Letterkenny
I recently tried to install a custom recovery on my 4x but now it wont boot fully:( just to the point of flashing lg logo.
i tried to use the lg mobile support tool and recover phone but it only loads half way and says lost connection to phone
any ideas what i can do here.
thanks

JoinTheRealms

Apr 7, 2012
thanks but will this void the warranty because im thinking of sending it away if this does not work.

Im not aware of anyone bricking this (non-DEV version) phone, LG's download mode is pretty low level, the kdz packages also contain a boot loader so you would find it difficult to irreversibly brick this phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recently tried to install a custom recovery on my 4x but now it wont boot fully:( just to the point of flashing lg logo.
    i tried to use the lg mobile support tool and recover phone but it only loads half way and says lost connection to phone
    any ideas what i can do here.
    thanks

flash it manually using kdz
    thanks but will this void the warranty because im thinking of sending it away if this does not work.

If you're installing a custom recovery then you have unlocked your bootloader which means your warranty is already void (If LG decide that you have done something to cause the problem). :rolleyes: