[Q] Problems with Xposed

Search This thread

Feyerabend

Aug 23, 2012
Hi!

As I wrote last week, "Antutu gives me 10.000 of punctuation without xposed and gravitybox installed. With it, Antutu gives me 8800. Dafuq?" The system is slower with Xposed and 1 module working (floating window). Anyone facing this problem too? I'm with AOKP 4.3.

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Hi!

As I wrote last week, "Antutu gives me 10.000 of punctuation without xposed and gravitybox installed. With it, Antutu gives me 8800. Dafuq?" The system is slower with Xposed and 1 module working (floating window). Anyone facing this problem too? I'm with AOKP 4.3.

Well, only I can say is, for me benchmark results are bullsh*t. I use xpd framework with 5 xmods & don't notice that, my phone is fast enough. I use them on cm10.2.

Reactions: Feyerabend

Feyerabend

Aug 23, 2012

Well, only I can say is, for me benchmark results are bullsh*t. I use xpd framework with 5 xmods & don't notice that, my phone is fast enough. I use them on cm10.2.

Agree with that, benchmarks are not reliables, but isn't only for benchmark, I notice my phone works very slower. I have uninstalled Xhalo floating windows and the problem it's gone. Damn it, I don't know if downloading another version it will work without problems.

Thanks for answer!

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Agree with that, benchmarks are not reliables, but isn't only for benchmark, I notice my phone works very slower. I have uninstalled Xhalo floating windows and the problem it's gone. Damn it, I don't know if downloading another version it will work without problems.

Thanks for answer!

Are you using the last Xfwindows version? Be aware that xposed framework may slow down the system a little bit, but I think that is almost imperceptible, at least for me. Have you tried xhalofw on other rom? & have you the same results?

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyerabend

Feyerabend

Aug 23, 2012

Are you using the last Xfwindows version? Be aware that xposed framework may slow down the system a little bit, but I think that is almost imperceptible, at least for me. Have you tried xhalofw on other rom? & have you the same results?

Yep, last version. I have tried it in CM 10.2 and AOKP 4.3: same results, a quite decrease of system performance

Feyerabend

Aug 23, 2012
Seems to be working now! Sometimes the performance decrease a little bit, but not today, it works properly. Thanks for your support, mauam :)

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: mauam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

Thanks for answer!

Yep, last version. I have tried it in CM 10.2 and AOKP 4.3: same results, a quite decrease of system performance

Are you using xpod framework 2.4.1 final version, cause as it said in the thread, that version is faster & have lot of improvements:)
    Seems to be working now! Sometimes the performance decrease a little bit, but not today, it works properly. Thanks for your support, mauam :)

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190 mediante Tapatalk