[VIDEO] HTC One Max - Wireless Charging - QI Standard

Search This thread

chrisngrod

Jul 29, 2008
Des Moines, IA

Well one of the things I missed the most after getting the HTC One Max was wireless charging. It'd be nice to have a case that made use of the Pogo pins or something else, but this will have to do for now. If someone knows of a better solution, please comment below.

Total cost was $16 for the a TPU case and wireless charging receiver pad with MicroUSB cable.

marctronixx

Jul 18, 2007
htc have a case that has a battery in built. it uses the pogo pins. certainly you are aware of this case? :confused:

INCREMENTAL

Nov 4, 2012

Well one of the things I missed the most after getting the HTC One Max was wireless charging. It'd be nice to have a case that made use of the Pogo pins or something else, but this will have to do for now. If someone knows of a better solution, please comment below.

Total cost was $16 for the a TPU case and wireless charging receiver pad with MicroUSB cable.

Can u post a link up where u bought it at? Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chrisngrod

Jul 29, 2008
Des Moines, IA
The WCP 700 by LG is one of my favorites since the pad is so big. I did remove the speaker from it cause the fully charged notice is annoying.

I wouldn't get the angled Google Orb all WCP 400. It's harder to find the right spot especially with a larger device.

The Nokia DT-900 can usually be found for a good price online. It isn't bad. Just don't get the vertical stand which is the DT-910.

Oh and the LG WCP-300 is affordable too.

If you want to pick these up locally and you might find the WCP-700 and 300 at Verizon. The Nokia DT-900 is probably at AT&T.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: jaw2floor

SwordOfWar

Apr 6, 2010
The link is sold out already and the other KR-Net QI receiver pads posted on amazon/ebay all have the cable coming out the opposite side of the connector (the usb cable would be coming up to the screen instead of behind the phone, once its plugged in).

I would like to combine this with my power flip case. A prong solution wouldn't be good for people already using a case that takes advantage of the prongs.

chrisngrod

Jul 29, 2008
Des Moines, IA
In general they are universal solutions. Here is a link to one:

http://goo.gl/pqG2du

Type B

I picked this one because the cord is shorter. As an update to the OP, the receiver finally gave out from changing cases quite a few times. The cord was so long that it had to be stuffed under the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: pradeepvizz

triplexcoast

Dec 1, 2010
Does anyone happen to know the pinout for the pogo pins on this phone? I just got one through work, and need to use usb connection frequently enough that I don't trust the connector on these. However, I have a dual layer Incipio case, and think it would be fairly easy to put the coil on the outside of the rubber portion, but under the plastic outer cover. Then use the pogo pins for the charging connection.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thats a nice solution! how long does it take for a full charge?

Haven't run it down all the way much, but the charge rate is about half the USB cable. I'll post some charts I've collected in the next few days.
    The WCP 700 by LG is one of my favorites since the pad is so big. I did remove the speaker from it cause the fully charged notice is annoying.

I wouldn't get the angled Google Orb all WCP 400. It's harder to find the right spot especially with a larger device.

The Nokia DT-900 can usually be found for a good price online. It isn't bad. Just don't get the vertical stand which is the DT-910.

Oh and the LG WCP-300 is affordable too.

If you want to pick these up locally and you might find the WCP-700 and 300 at Verizon. The Nokia DT-900 is probably at AT&T.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
    In general they are universal solutions. Here is a link to one:

http://goo.gl/pqG2du

Type B

I picked this one because the cord is shorter. As an update to the OP, the receiver finally gave out from changing cases quite a few times. The cord was so long that it had to be stuffed under the case.