Very nice work
Much is new.
More and more, I hope, will develop.
Labor and Effort to
Very thanks.

Last edited:

lafactorial

Mar 21, 2013
Where is the download link of 14.2.10 ? It shows EHNDROIX V_14.1.3_GT-I8150 in download page...

Edit: I found it sorry :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: theloneseeker

Redwraith96

Jul 15, 2013
Torino
I didn't node any of these problem. Probably you need to redownload all the files and do a clean install

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have downloaded the zip file from my galaxy w and then I installed it with pristine way.
i have downloaded the 14.1.3 version but I don't know if it's the right one.

bhun

Jun 5, 2013
Budapest
Hello Alexandro! :)

Many thanks for your hard work on our device! I only use your rom's since i got to know them.
Your work is impressive! Keep up the good work! :D As soon as i can i will try this new release.
I'm currently using your Ehndroix III and with latest Skull kernel and some audio tweaks and IMO it is the best 4.2.2 ROM out here on XDA.

Respect man! :fingers-crossed:

We would be grateful if you would continue the development for us. You have a very good reputation when someone seeks a reliable ROM for everyday use. Ehndroix is like a reliable trademark in the world of custom roms. I trust that it will remain so, while not tryin to disrespect others, who are also working hard on their projects.

So thank you very much for your support! Congrats to your entire team!:highfive:

Reactions: theloneseeker

bhun

Jun 5, 2013
Budapest
Hello you guys!

Anyone tested the new release already?

I've tried it for some hours but unfortunately found it to be a bit too much laggy for my taste.

As i activated developer mode was it faster (after palying a bit with governors and I/O schedulers), but very slow during synchronizing through wifi and sometimes even when not online.
Latest Hurtsky Kernel with Bigmem did for some reason not install, ended with error code 7 and aborted.:(
By default it has the latest Hurtsky kernel V2 but without Bigmem.
I was hoping that the newest kernel from Hurtsky will solve problems with laggyness.
Nova Launcher stopped working a few times but other than the above it is a wonderful rom, looks really awesome.

What i did not like that was the missing incognito mode in the stock browser but i did not try other 4.4.2 roms yet.

I did not check in detail but in the settings of the camera i did not find option for 720p recording. I assume that will not work, neither could i find setting for using ext sd card for saving taken pictures. That's all i found for now.

Perhaps i will try test it later more detailed.

Because i need my phone to be flawless for everyday use, i had to revert back to Ehndroix III till the rom will be fixed. That rom really rocks in every aspect! It does not have to be updated because the possibility to use it with custom kernels, that correct the very little problems that it has on stock kernel (only WEP not working).

If any of you know workarounds for the above you are welcome to share it.

Tahnks you guys and thank you Nitrox Team for developing such a nice rom for our device! :highfive::D

Last edited:

theloneseeker

Jul 21, 2013
Thrissur
Hello you guys!

Anyone tested the new release already?

I've tried it for some hours but unfortunately found it to be a bit too much laggy for my taste.

As i activated developer mode was it faster (after palying a bit with governors and I/O schedulers), but very slow during synchronizing through wifi and sometimes even when not online.
Latest Hurtsky Kernel with Bigmem did for some reason not install, ended with error code 7 and aborted.:(
By default it has the latest Hurtsky kernel V2 but without Bigmem.
I was hoping that the newest kernel from Hurtsky will solve problems with laggyness.
Nova Launcher stopped working a few times but other than the above it is a wonderful rom, looks really awesome.

What i did not like that was the missing incognito mode in the stock browser but i did not try other 4.4.2 roms yet.

I did not check in detail but in the settings of the camera i did not find option for 720p recording. I assume that will not work, neither could i find setting for using ext sd card for saving taken pictures. That's all i found for now.

Perhaps i will try test it later more detailed.

Because i need my phone to be flawless for everyday use, i had to revert back to Ehndroix III till the rom will be fixed. That rom really rocks in every aspect! It does not have to be updated because the possibility to use it with custom kernels, that correct the very little problems that it has on stock kernel (only WEP not working).

If any of you know workarounds for the above you are welcome to share it.

Tahnks you guys and thank you Nitrox Team for developing such a nice rom for our device! :highfive::D

I have been using it for few hours. When I flashed,it was so laggy. But replaced nova launcher with Google launcher,deleted some system apps and changed to stock kernel 3.4.79.With the help of seeder and greenify,now the lag is gone and I am pretty happy with it.
The 720p recording option is present in the camera and in kitkat we cannot save pictures to SD. You can use pictures2sd module in the xposed framework app as a workaround.
Once xposed framework installed,you cannot switch to ART runtime.
Happy trying.......and hope I had been a help.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

H

hrinfrnlmjsty

can you re-upload "EhndroiX IV Universal S IV Style Pack" , thank you sir for your work!

bhun

Jun 5, 2013
Budapest
Hello Alessandro!

I'm using this AWESOME rom a few days now, and i am very happy with it! :D

It is the same good rom as your Ehndroix III, that i was using a long time before i switched to this one.

First i tried it with stock rom, but ist was a little bit slow for my taste. After flashing Khan's custom kernel with frandom it was as good as your former rom fully stable and amazingly fast. I have to honestly congratulate, great job what you did to this rom! :good::D

So far there are no bugs, that would be annoying. I've only noticed, that the music data download service keeps crashing on boot after i flashed KK compatible Walkman mod by Ibanez.
I disabled that service for now. Perhaps is it my bad for modifying something that should not be modified. Also when switching off usb mass storage mode the interface keeps circling till i hit back button or detach the cable, otherways it is ok. Battery time is same like in the Ehndroix III very good, not better but the same on stock battery. Till late afternoon , with aprox. 1 hour of screen use, and up to 1 hour calls i'm on around 70% !!!

I think i will stick with this rom and will report if i notice problems.

Just one question is this rom KVT49L?

Thanks so much for this "WONDER" for our Wonder!!! :victory:

Reactions: myste.david

bhun

Jun 5, 2013
Budapest
New release Fluid UI 4.6?

Hello Alessandro!

I looked at your official nitrox website and i have seen that there are some recent updates prepared (in Changelog) for Ehndroix V.
Will these be implemented also for the Galaxy W?

If yes i sure cannot wait to try it! :D

You are AWESOME Guys! Go Nitrox Team! ;)

Last edited:

r25txe

Mar 3, 2011
Is there anyone else using this who has got the mega lag like was referred to earlier? I'm trying version V using Khan kernel and used the lite GApps option.

Anyone else tried to use an alternative GApps like Banks Minimal?

I'm having issues with calls and SMS in particular; sometimes they work, sometimes not. I haven't discounted that it could be the phone, but did not have any trouble on the last ROM like this (BeamKat). The mega lag I referred to leads me to believe incompatibility is on the ROM side.

bhun

Jun 5, 2013
Budapest
Is there anyone else using this who has got the mega lag like was referred to earlier? I'm trying version V using Khan kernel and used the lite GApps option.

Anyone else tried to use an alternative GApps like Banks Minimal?

I'm having issues with calls and SMS in particular; sometimes they work, sometimes not. I haven't discounted that it could be the phone, but did not have any trouble on the last ROM like this (BeamKat). The mega lag I referred to leads me to believe incompatibility is on the ROM side.

Hi! I was using slim Gapps and in addition Khans bigmem kernel and it stopped lagging because of frandom in that kernel.

Pls check if you picked the latest version because the first one was indeed very laggy.

I've returned for now on version III because its not as smooth as it should but i trust that Alexandro will implement the fixes and improvements soon that Nitrox team did like new Fluid Ui and improved fluidity amongst other goodies. Till that take a look at the rewiew section, if i remember right i gave some tipps there how to improve user experience. It surely worked for me. Lets hope you will be also lucky. :)

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-i8150-el

r25txe

Mar 3, 2011
Hi! I was using slim Gapps and in addition Khans bigmem kernel and it stopped lagging because of frandom in that kernel.

Pls check if you picked the latest version because the first one was indeed very laggy.

I've returned for now on version III because its not as smooth as it should but i trust that Alexandro will implement the fixes and improvements soon that Nitrox team did like new Fluid Ui and improved fluidity amongst other goodies. Till that take a look at the rewiew section, if i remember right i gave some tipps there how to improve user experience. It surely worked for me. Lets hope you will be also lucky. :)

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-i8150-el

Cheers, @bhun!

I have switched to Mokee for now, but will keep an eye here and watch for an update, I like to be able to mostly use a ROM "out of the box" without a lot of advanced tweaking.

Just now after a whole day of glitch free I've got the same SMS issue flairing up, so I still can't rule out a phone hardware issue. :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OTA][i8150] ••● EHNDROIX V 14.7.25 ●•• « ₪ SMOOTH ₪ STABLE ₪ SLIM ₪ »

Welcome to the world of the EHNDROIX V !

EHNDROIX_V_FLUIDUI_4.8.png

EHNDROIX V is an aftermarket firmware based on CyanogenMod 11 created by Nitrox-developers. Edited and customized to the smallest details, is designed to provide users with a KitKat user-friendly experience and is available for a wide range of terminals!

The ROM has been optimized to ensure maximum fluidity and at the same time good battery life and thanks to NitroxCube, you can stay up to date on the latest news, connect to official forum for assistance and much more !

23t5lxh.png

• Android 4.4.4 KitKat with FluidUI 4.8
    • Based on latest CyanogenMod 11 build
    • Update the ROM directly from your device using OTA Update
    • Official bootanimation
    • Android L Heads Up
    • Nova Launcher
    • DashClock Lockscreen Notifications
    • Exclusive Google apps called Ehndrogapps also available in Slim version
    • Fully customizable quick settings with a new interface
    • Tweaks designed for a very smooth system experience and better battery life
    • No more ads in the apps
    • Use your CyanogenMod account
    • Option to disable root for more security
    • Improve user experience using Ehndraddon
    • Listen to music with an exclusive music player based
    • Send messages with exclusive Ehndroix app with a very attractive look, fully customizable and with new features
    • Striking icon quality for to be pleasing on HD screens
    • Fantastic official Ehndroix wallpapers
    • Wide range of ringtones, notification and alarms very catchy
    • Perfect working GPS in all countries due to the automatic fix satellites
    • ROM in constant development ( keep up to date thanks to date version )
    • Keep safe your data with Titanium Backup installed by default
    • ... and much more!

flebk1.png

Coming from a previous EHNDROIX V:
    • Download ROM
    • Download Ehndrogapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Flash Ehndroix V
    • Flash Ehndrogapps
    • Restart

Coming from EHNDROIX IV or other ROMs:
    • Download ROM
    • Download Ehndrogapps
    • Update the recovery to latest version
    • Wipe Data
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Flash Ehndroix V
    • Flash Ehndrogapps
    • Restart

[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

XDA:DevDB Information
    EHNDROIX V, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy W I8150

Contributors
    AlessandroXCV
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 14.7.25
    Stable Release Date: 2014-07-24

Created 2014-01-02
    Last Updated 2014-08-09
    A new interface very attractive called FluidUI 4.8
    EHNDROIXV+(1).png

Revised and enhanced telephony features
    EHNDROIXV+(2).png

Check the weather in your city and select a official wallpaper
    EHNDROIXV+%25283%2529.png

Switch from Notifications panel to Quick Settings panel
    EHNDROIXV+%25284%2529.png

Edit the Messages interface as you wish
    EHNDROIXV+%25285%2529.png

Advanced settings to better manage the device
    EHNDROIXV+%25286%2529.png

Discover the beautiful easter egg
    EHNDROIXV+%25287%2529.png

Ready to use with the most useful applications pre-installed
    EHNDROIXV+%25288%2529.png

New release available!
    New release available! Download the zip from third post, official page or via GooManager ! :victory:

Mod edit: Links removed.

Remember more thanks, more develop :p
    Enjoy :cool:
    Presentation_Download.png

A big thanks to Donators ( in alphabetical order ):

Bernhard Rogge, Dragan Lazić, Gerhard Kogler, Harald Kuettner, Hilum Mburu, Kevin Cowling, Loris Sorbi,
    Madina Ahmad Hassan, Marcel Viola, Marco Nachina, Mohd Idzham, Pavel Mojescik, Ploutarchos Frangoudes, Raphael Hornberger, Tan Yau Shen, Walter Knapp