[Game] Big Bang updated. New missions available!

Search This thread

greenlogger

Mar 18, 2011
Hello!

I think that the game, which I mentioned below, is worthy of your attention. Gladly accept any feedback: particularly want to hear criticism :)

Feature%20Graphic%201024x500.png

Epic adventures of a matter particle through the eras of development of the Universe. Imagine yourself the smallest particle which was thrown out of the singularity of the Big Bang and which is running through time and space in order to perish again. Did you expect something like Osmos for Android? Explore the mysterious universe of the Big Bang – you are going to like it!

chart

ss1.png

ss9.png

ss10.png

ss7.png

ss3.png

ss6.png

Download it from Google market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.greenlog.bbfree

Last edited:

greenlogger

Mar 18, 2011
Big Bang free was updated to version 1.4!
Recent changes:
3 missions added
Physics bugfixes
you can found this application in google market!

greenlogger

Mar 18, 2011
Big Bang free was updated to version 1.6!
Recent changes: 3 missions added

Reactions: samizad

greenlogger

Mar 18, 2011
Big Bang free was updated to version 1.8!
Recent changes:
3 missions added
Improvement of some physical interaction
Some bugfixes

Matrix828

Feb 27, 2011
Nice app, bit confusing, where are the instructions though?

Sent from my XT720 using XDA Premium App

MadJoe

Jul 18, 2007
Boston
Criticism: No link to game.

Praise: Original idea, sounds like a decent game. If I ever find it, I'm going to try it.

Reality: Chances are good I'll forget to look for it next time I'm browsing the market, though.

Sent from my rough sketch of a Vibrant on a brick.

greenlogger

Mar 18, 2011

Doktaphex

Oct 18, 2010
Earth
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Really like the game, to say it's an Osmos clone does not detract from the fact that it is very enjoyable. Really like the music in the game too, did you also create that, if so do you a link to other music that you've made, if not who made it and where can I hear more of similar.

Techronico

Mar 1, 2009
Santa Clara
Criticism: No link to game.

Praise: Original idea, sounds like a decent game. If I ever find it, I'm going to try it.

Reality: Chances are good I'll forget to look for it next time I'm browsing the market, though.

Sent from my rough sketch of a Vibrant on a brick.

This game is not an original idea. Lookup Osmos. It has been out for over a year now. It is on PC and iOS. I still think it is a great clone of the game and the author will make a killing if osmos isnt on android yet and still make a killing if it is more popular.

Last edited:

spalding1028

Jul 7, 2010
Toledo
Really like the game, to say it's an Osmos clone does not detract from the fact that it is very enjoyable. Really like the music in the game too, did you also create that, if so do you a link to other music that you've made, if not who made it and where can I hear more of similar.

I found it. http://music.tunguskagrooves.com/track/morning-wave I was going insane trying to find that song, so I extracted the song file from the apk and went from there. enjoy! :D (reminded me of groove salad on soma fm)

busbutt

Jul 27, 2010
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I can't seem to get the game to install. It downloads from the market fine, but always fails the install step. Not even sure my phone will run it - I have a HTC Hero running a custom 2.2 ROM (Elelinux). Any thoughts? Am I wasting my time? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

I think that the game, which I mentioned below, is worthy of your attention. Gladly accept any feedback: particularly want to hear criticism :)

Feature%20Graphic%201024x500.png

Epic adventures of a matter particle through the eras of development of the Universe. Imagine yourself the smallest particle which was thrown out of the singularity of the Big Bang and which is running through time and space in order to perish again. Did you expect something like Osmos for Android? Explore the mysterious universe of the Big Bang – you are going to like it!

chart

ss1.png

ss9.png

ss10.png

ss7.png

ss3.png

ss6.png

Download it from Google market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.greenlog.bbfree
    Big Bang free was updated to version 1.6!
    Recent changes: 3 missions added
    Big Bang free was updated to version 1.10!
    Recent changes:
    3 missions added
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.greenlog.bbfree

whats the difference of lite vs. free versions?
    in future one of this version will be ad supported. other version stay be free and ad free.