[Q] C6833 and T-Mobile LTE?

Search This thread

kierless

Apr 10, 2011
I live near Chicago, and its working great for me. Though I did recieve it a day ago. No interruption in service so far.

But Idk if its because of the KitKat update or not, but I had to manually set the Apn for the data to work.

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

megadp

Jan 15, 2013
Minooka
I live in the Chicagoland area as well (just South of Joliet) and I get unlimited 30mbps LTE. I know T-Mobile's still in the process of upgrading its network, but as far as my area goes, I have no problems with signal. I'll be putting my phone to the ultimate test next week when I drive to Houston for the third year in a row (Missouri and Arkansas were TERRIBLE to drive through the last two years as far as reception goes). I don't know how long you plan on having yours if you get one, but since T-Mobile announced that they're acquiring some 700mhz spectrum in the future, I'd get the C6806 if I was just now going to get one, since the C6833 doesn't have a 700mhz radio.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

mingkee

I live in the Chicagoland area as well (just South of Joliet) and I get unlimited 30mbps LTE. I know T-Mobile's still in the process of upgrading its network, but as far as my area goes, I have no problems with signal. I'll be putting my phone to the ultimate test next week when I drive to Houston for the third year in a row (Missouri and Arkansas were TERRIBLE to drive through the last two years as far as reception goes). I don't know how long you plan on having yours if you get one, but since T-Mobile announced that they're acquiring some 700mhz spectrum in the future, I'd get the C6806 if I was just now going to get one, since the C6833 doesn't have a 700mhz radio.

Keep in mind T-Mobile has band 12 (700a) not band 17.

Reactions: megadp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Correct. See my annotated chart.
    I'd like to hear the real experience.
    When I look at the spec, I found C6833 has both AWS HSPA and LTE, but I am kinda skeptical. Since it costs no more than $500, I may use it as main phone and replace Note 3.