[THEME][FC09]Metro UI v1

Search This thread

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
From what I understand it has none of the mods baked in... if zander doesn't mind and I have some time today maybe I can throw some of the more popular mods in and upload here...???

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Green light! Green light! Go go go!! Lol

Its fine with me :) I had 2 empty hours, and this was the product. Haven't had one since :/

~ E.R.A.

beltsnspoons

Jul 28, 2011
Dayton, Ohio

Its fine with me :) I had 2 empty hours, and this was the product. Haven't had one since :/

~ E.R.A.

sweet, wheres flast at?? he needs to get up on this.

this theme, with the launcher 7 and all the other wp7 aps, is actually really cool. i think the launcher is really easy on our phones too, cuz its mad snappy, i never got any redraws or any freezing even before i beasted up the v6 scripts (the least aggressive one is run on the ppls rom by default i believe). I was also gettins awesome battery life with this theme. so, thanks zander...again.

Reactions: zanderman112

omair2005

Jul 26, 2007

this theme, with the launcher 7 and all the other wp7 aps, is actually really cool. i think the launcher is really easy on our phones too, cuz its mad snappy, i never got any redraws or any freezing even before i beasted up the v6 scripts (the least aggressive one is run on the ppls rom by default i believe). I was also gettins awesome battery life with this theme. so, thanks zander...again.

would love to see some screenshots..

beltsnspoons

Jul 28, 2011
Dayton, Ohio

~ E.R.A.

been messin with cm7 today, i was missin the crystal theme and the camera, and now im bout to flash a fresh aokp and marcusants newest nyan gen. (its better than a colonel :x ...pffft) but i'll def be back on this bad boy.

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Sorry guys... got pretty busy pullin up carpet in my new house... our water line under the sink broke and flooded the house... I will get on those mods asap though

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
If something does come up and you don't have time I could add in whatever is requested. But if you can get to it that would be great flastnoles. Great to see you back around lately. Thought you left us for awhile there ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Reactions: flastnoles11

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
If something does come up and you don't have time I could add in whatever is requested. But if you can get to it that would be great flastnoles. Great to see you back around lately. Thought you left us for awhile there ;)

I've been around... been in the process of buying a house... and now trying to fix it up... had to replace a toilet today.. fun stuff... been pretty hectic today... if you wanna do them nash that would be great... don't know if I will have the time today...

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
I've been around... been in the process of buying a house... and now trying to fix it up... had to replace a toilet today.. fun stuff... been pretty hectic today... if you wanna do them nash that would be great... don't know if I will have the time today...

Cool, I can do that. Zanderman, I know this is your theme and don't want to do anything to it without your approval :) How much or how far would you want me to go with it. I can add every EL30 mod I can think of and could even add the stock scrolling status bar to it if you like. What do you think guys?

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
hmm, im actually having issues getting these mods to work correctly. I know the EL30 mods still should work on this even though its FC09. I will keep messin with it but this has got me scratchin my head:confused:

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
Feel free to edit it as you wish. Heck make a new thread, I'll mark this one old, and remove the OP. Just let me know lol

~ E.R.A.

Not sure what I'm gonna be able to do for sure yet. Kept trying some of the mods last night but wasn't having any luck. Couldn't get extended power menu to work at all. Kept making the phone reboot when holding power button. Couldn't get scrolling status to come up at all. Could probably get it to work but have a feeling that I would use EL30 framework and redo the theme with an EL30 base. It would still work with FC09, but my themes I used an EL30 base and had no problem with the mods:confused:

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Not sure what I'm gonna be able to do for sure yet. Kept trying some of the mods last night but wasn't having any luck. Couldn't get extended power menu to work at all. Kept making the phone reboot when holding power button. Couldn't get scrolling status to come up at all. Could probably get it to work but have a feeling that I would use EL30 framework and redo the theme with an EL30 base. It would still work with FC09, but my themes I used an EL30 base and had no problem with the mods:confused:

Are you trying to add the mods into my apks? I don't think that'll work since I've opened them up and placed different pics inside. Try

1.) Take stock deodexed apks, and decompile them
2.) Make the edits needed
3.) Recompile, place in zip and flash
4.a) if they work, place my images in there, theme any new images added by the mod(scrollable notification toggles, etc)
4.b) if that's what you're already doing, or if it doesn't work *shrug* idk then lol

~ E.R.A.

Reactions: Nashdogg

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
Are you trying to add the mods into my apks? I don't think that'll work since I've opened them up and placed different pics inside. Try

1.) Take stock deodexed apks, and decompile them
2.) Make the edits needed
3.) Recompile, place in zip and flash
4.a) if they work, place my images in there, theme any new images added by the mod(scrollable notification toggles, etc)
4.b) if that's what you're already doing, or if it doesn't work *shrug* idk then lol

~ E.R.A.

I thought that's what I might need to do. I thought it might be a quick process but that was an epic fail. Will try that when I have more time if flastnoles hasn't gotten to it by then. Got way to many things I'm working on at the moment :)

sent from my Cyan Seppuku Samurai Epic

Top Liked Posts