[ROM] 6.5.3.3 *latest*28205 [1.02] 03/01/10 X7500 ROM

Search This thread

kirkdis

Apr 4, 2006
Bamberg
i hate to rotate the screen over settings etc... so i tried to install latest gsen 1.8 but doesnt work. gyrator2 doesnt work too. theres no chance to get control over the gsensor in our athena... i think there are some files in the rom missing for this.

what i really miss is the x-button (htc task manager)

latest known opera VGA version from Rhodium working nice...

http://www.4shared.com/file/107745347/212c0269/Opera_95_16643_VGA_Rhodium_XDA.html

Last edited:

avengerpenguin

Jan 31, 2005
Bristol
Has any one ran into any DRM issues with the media player, I can not get anything to play, Also where in Registry do we make the change to make the owner info editable.

Thanks All, this is really a great Rom!!!

DRM issues may be due to me leaving a package out, I remember seeing one in there for drm when I cooked but cant remember if I included it or not.

The reg tweaks for owner info are a few pages back in this thread, just do a seach within this thread for it.

avengerpenguin

Jan 31, 2005
Bristol
i hate to rotate the screen over settings etc... so i tried to install latest gsen 1.8 but doesnt work. gyrator2 doesnt work too. theres no chance to get control over the gsensor in our athena... i think there are some files in the rom missing for this.

what i really miss is the x-button (htc task manager)

latest known opera VGA version from Rhodium working nice...

http://www.4shared.com/file/107745347/212c0269/Opera_95_16643_VGA_Rhodium_XDA.html

You rotate issues may be down to the sensor sdk not being cooked in, i think this is what controls this but I left it out because I couldnt find a package for auto rotate.

If we can find out what packages either programs needs I will include on a future build

avengerpenguin

Jan 31, 2005
Bristol
i havent used any resource packs...dont know how actually :S (if somebody could fill me in on that i would be grateful)

here's the file i used, it doesnt give u any options it just installs nd reboots in 128dpi mode. a couple of disadvatages after installing this is that u cant use PIE since it would no longer open due to lack of memory..which is weird...nd notes takes forever to load. there was another problem with michy's 6.5 rom which was that u cant open the time nd date settings once ur in 128dpi mode, uninstalling it solves everything, but its worthwile to note that the time nd date settings work flawlessly in this rom in 128dpi mode...donno what changed but its good.
hope this helps!

Is it me or am I missing the location of the file?

retroqwe

Oct 25, 2007
edinburgh
htc task manager

is there a version of this that works under 6.5? or some otherway to close applications on X rather than just sending them into the background?

kirkdis

Apr 4, 2006
Bamberg
my previous posted version of the rhodium opera is still working so far.

but i got a little problem with it. after starting the opera in landscape it lasts 10 seconds and changes the whole screen to portrait...? i hope this is solved by a working sensor sdk...

waiting for the next build with a working sensor sdk package...

so far the os is working really smooth... no hang ups or freezes. installed tonns of cabs and deinstalled most of them right after testing and still stable.

the most probs are cosmetical errors. these i hope to get done in future builds.

keep your work going on avengerpenguin...

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
my previous posted version of the rhodium opera is still working so far.

but i got a little problem with it. after starting the opera in landscape it lasts 10 seconds and changes the whole screen to portrait...? i hope this is solved by a working sensor sdk...

waiting for the next build with a working sensor sdk package...

so far the os is working really smooth... no hang ups or freezes. installed tonns of cabs and deinstalled most of them right after testing and still stable.

the most probs are cosmetical errors. these i hope to get done in future builds.

keep your work going on avengerpenguin...

it seems to be working for me so far, it doesn't switch back from landscape to portrait mode.

kirkdis

Apr 4, 2006
Bamberg
oh thx lennie, could be that the testing with gsen and gyrator crashed something in the rom. i will do a hardreset and test again. but so far this browser is ok for me.

avengerpenguin

Jan 31, 2005
Bristol
All, I have the xip and sys posted by da_g for com3 build 23052 and older style 21857, not sure how the com3 arm compares to 23412 com4.

Anyone interested in a build of either of these?

Am happy to cook these 2 if there is any interest?

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
All, I have the xip and sys posted by da_g for com3 build 23052 and older style 21857, not sure how the com3 arm compares to 23412 com4.

Anyone interested in a build of either of these?

Am happy to cook these 2 if there is any interest?

I'm interested in build 23052, I saw a screen shot of it and it seems that they've updated the notification bar a little....I dont' know what else they did to it.

yes bubble breaker, my girl and her little brother are obsessed with that game since they can't beat my score of 1172.

Last edited:

D1ab70

Nov 10, 2006
Kissimmee, FL
Hey avenger sorry for slow reply, I flashed ur rom and ran into a prob, you dont the setup portion where you calibrate the screen bypassed gggrrrrrr.I cant go beyond that bc my touch portion on screen dont work and im been usin a mouse for it.I cant use a mouse to calibrate screen lol, can you be able to bypass this like in michy rom? for now i had to reflash back.As soon i can use this rom the sooner I can compile a cab buffet for this rom.