[game] 19touch v1.1 - Popular student game

Search This thread

April32

Jun 29, 2010
april32.com
Hi Dears! In this wonderful summer day, we want to present you a new game from April32!

19touch - Remove all numbers from the board. Numbers can be removed only in pair. You can remove same numbers or those which give 10 in sum. When there is no moves left, computer will add all left numbers on the board. If there are some problems just use hint :) (may use your internet connection)

Features
  • Free!
  • Nice sound
  • Fun
  • Touch interface
  • Fullscreen mode!

New version of 19touch 1.1:
+ added fullscreen mode (click logo)
* fixed game rules description

It is free!

See
Our website: April32.com
Our twitter: twitter.com/April32_com
Our facebook: bit.ly/April32

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,398
  • 2.png
    2.png
    23 KB · Views: 784
  • 19touch.cab
    321.1 KB · Views: 813
Last edited:

mikaelsyska

May 3, 2010
Wow ... I dont think I get the rules ...

Its just beepping all the time ... and the sum 10 for 2 numbers ... no, what the crap am I missing here ... :-s

mvh

naveenbhatia

Oct 11, 2007
Delhi
Really Gud game.. please add undo also... :)
Also thr should be some end to this game.. like if there will be 30 lines thn the game will end .. something like this... :) Or may be there can be option to clear the board... just suggestions

Last edited:

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
very entertaining, I like it but am I missing something?. the game never ends, it just keeps adding new lines.....

twistedcloud

Apr 25, 2009
Very good game.

One Suggestion would be to improve the rules of the game. To clear a number it either needs to be two of the same number or add up to the sum of 10, as well the numbers must be beside each other

1 2 2 1 5 5 6 8
2 3 7 9 1 4 6 4

You won’t be able to get rid of the first 1 until you remove the 2's between them.

1 - - 1 5 5 6 8
2 3 7 9 1 4 6 4

See now the ones are beside each other(or with no number between them) so they can be removed.

- - - - 5 5 6 8
2 3 7 9 1 4 6 4

Also numbers on top of each other can be remove, also the number at the end of a line and the start of the next line. The 6 can be remove with the 6 below it and the 8 with the 2

- - - - 5 5 - -
- 3 7 9 1 4 - 4

Then that will leave the 5 to clear each other out, then the 3 and the 7 then the 9 and the 1 then the 4's.

If you run out of ways to clear a number the game will add all the numbers left showing in a random ordered to the end of your table (this will fill the screen and even add more so you have to scroll up and down). Very fun took me 254 moves and a half hour to finish my first puzzle.

amcq1010

Oct 7, 2009
Plano
OK.. I have to admit, at first glance, I was skeptical of this.. and reading some of the comments about "why does the game keep going on and on"... I was confused.

Then I downloaded and tried it... This is a very nice, addictive, intricate game that really takes some strategy to beat.

The reason lines keep adding on is because you're running out of possible combinations.. If you really focus on clearing away the numbers near the top, when you're able to, then you'll begin to shrink lines as well.. I like that a brand new line at the bottom can enable me to clear a number at the top that has been stuck for a while.

This is worth a Windows Marketplace spot, and I'd even pat $2-5 for it if I found it there..

amcq

amcq1010

Oct 7, 2009
Plano
Question for the developer..

I've been playing this game pretty intensely for a few days, and I'm confused as to how to get a "new" (ie: Fresh) game... every time I hit NewGame, I get the same game board with the same numbers on it..

I'm assuming (HOPING) that if I ever beat this first board, that I'll get another board with an entirely different set of numbers.

I actually got a "no more moves" the other day, and even then, "new game" only restarted the current game board for me to try again.

If the software does support an entirely new set of numbers/layout, then it'd be great to have Two different menu options.. one for "Restart Current Board", and another new one for "New Game" which would give an entirely new set of numbers..

Cause, even though I love this game, I'm getting a bit burnt out from having to play the same board over and over and never winning it.....

but, again... great game... definitely entirely different from any other type of game out there, and a great challenge...

April32

Jun 29, 2010
april32.com
Thanks for you replies.

Really Gud game.. please add undo also... :)
Also thr should be some end to this game.. like if there will be 30 lines thn the game will end .. something like this... :) Or may be there can be option to clear the board... just suggestions
Undo will be added in next version. You can clear the board by starting a new game.

very entertaining, I like it but am I missing something?. the game never ends, it just keeps adding new lines.....

It is possible to win in different ways. You can win in less than 100 turns.

Very good game.

One Suggestion would be to improve the rules of the game. To clear a number it either needs to be two of the same number or add up to the sum of 10, as well the numbers must be beside each other...

Wonderful description! We'll think how to add it to our game.

OK.. I have to admit, at first glance, I was skeptical of this.. and reading some of the comments about "why does the game keep going on and on"... I was confused.

Then I downloaded and tried it... This is a very nice, addictive, intricate game that really takes some strategy to beat.

The reason lines keep adding on is because you're running out of possible combinations.. If you really focus on clearing away the numbers near the top, when you're able to, then you'll begin to shrink lines as well.. I like that a brand new line at the bottom can enable me to clear a number at the top that has been stuck for a while.

This is worth a Windows Marketplace spot, and I'd even pat $2-5 for it if I found it there..

amcq

Mine too, now I know why it is so power draining to play this game and the battery is getting very hot ....

It use internet because of ads. In some of new version we will improve this mechanism. Or we'll add it to Windows Marketplace without internet connection requirement.

Question for the developer..

I've been playing this game pretty intensely for a few days, and I'm confused as to how to get a "new" (ie: Fresh) game... every time I hit NewGame, I get the same game board with the same numbers on it..

I'm assuming (HOPING) that if I ever beat this first board, that I'll get another board with an entirely different set of numbers.

I actually got a "no more moves" the other day, and even then, "new game" only restarted the current game board for me to try again.

If the software does support an entirely new set of numbers/layout, then it'd be great to have Two different menu options.. one for "Restart Current Board", and another new one for "New Game" which would give an entirely new set of numbers..

Cause, even though I love this game, I'm getting a bit burnt out from having to play the same board over and over and never winning it.....

but, again... great game... definitely entirely different from any other type of game out there, and a great challenge...
Finally!! I finished it!! but it restarted the same game again, how do I start a new set?
I agree with the other commenters... This game is awesome and addictive. And I want more game boards! :-D
Thank to all:). The reason why it have only one initial board is because it just a classical game implementation. As you can see the inital board obtained by writing numbers from 1 to 19 (excluding 10). But thanks to your feedbacks we will add some new levels in next version. Also "undo" button will be added.