Elitemovil Blade_Rom 2.3.4 (RC) (r7) [GEN2][Oficial ported from ZTE LIBRA] (18/07/11)

Search This thread

wbaw

funny, I dont see this disclaimer in the OP of your ROM...
seriously though you shouldnt be spamming other peoples threads with this kinda stuff, surely thats against xda rules??
I'm sure people appreciate your opinions and ROMs but at the end of the day you should just let them make their own minds up about it. If they like this ROM then accept it and stop being bitter or whatever it is you are ;)

Sorry, I didn't realise you were a mod here? Which xda rules did I break?

I'm sure I put it in bold in my rom thread. If you'd like a clearer disclaimer then maybe you could write one for me.

I was just responding to the posts on the previous page. They clearly haven't used CM7 for quite a long time & all the stuff they were complaining about is fixed now.

How am I being bitter by telling people to use somebody else's rom over my own?

f_padia

Jul 12, 2010
Sorry, I didn't realise you were a mod here? Which xda rules did I break?
I am not a mod here, hence my question as to whether you are breaking rules.
I'm sure I put it in bold in my rom thread. If you'd like a clearer disclaimer then maybe you could write one for me.
I'm looking at your ginger stir fry thread on modaco and I cant see any disclaimer there. If there was one in your xda thread then I apologise but I didnt see a thread for it here. Im not going to write one for you thats just ridiculous.
I was just responding to the posts on the previous page. They clearly haven't used CM7 for quite a long time & all the stuff they were complaining about is fixed now.
fair enough. this is about the only useful info your post i.e. letting people know that those bugs are fixed
How am I being bitter by telling people to use somebody else's rom over my own?

perhaps bitter was the wrong word but I was making the point that telling other people to use another ROM in the way that you did, (GSF & every other rom based on that gingerbread leak is a complete waste of time) in someones elses thread, is not really appropriate. Like I said I'm sure people appreciate your ROM's and opinions but a little respect would be nice.

meh whatever... Im probably just wasting my time

Last edited:

polo57

Sep 26, 2006
This ROM is the best for me.But the microphone keypad not working. No connection to the device. Please help me.

Depresjon

Jul 12, 2011
Essen
I just switched from GSF to this one and i have one word : W00t
Dont know if i is me or not,but the screen reacts soo much better.
Gonna test it a few days and see how long the battery takes it.
Otherwise i might stick with this rom.
If the battery doesnt improve,i get back to GSF.

wbaw

I am not a mod here, hence my question as to whether you are breaking rules.

Maybe you should leave moderating to the moderators.

I'm looking at your ginger stir fry thread on modaco and I cant see any disclaimer there. If there was one in your xda thread then I apologise but I didnt see a thread for it here. Im not going to write one for you thats just ridiculous.

If you've seen my posts on modaco you'll see that I always recommend CM7. It's the only proper rom for the blade, the rest are just copying it.

perhaps bitter was the wrong word but I was making the point that telling other people to use another ROM in the way that you did, (GSF & every other rom based on that gingerbread leak is a complete waste of time) in someones elses thread, is not really appropriate. Like I said I'm sure people appreciate your ROM's and opinions but a little respect would be nice.

I created GSF, so if I disrespect my own rom, who am I disrespecting? In reality, I'm just giving my honest opinion.

Elitemovil copied my rom, he just changed the launcher, the theme & some of the included apps. Then he lied about where it came from. When he starts showing a bit of respect then I might.

Even Elitemovil is copying CM7 now with his 'new' version. So what does that tell you? You can use Elitemovils crappy kang if you want, or just use the original.

Last edited:

elitemovil

Oct 30, 2008
Hello....

Elitemovil copied my rom, he just changed the launcher, the theme & some of the included apps. Then he lied about where it came from. When he starts showing a bit of respect then I might.

Even Elitemovil is copying CM7 now with his 'new' version. So what does that tell you? You can use Elitemovils crappy kang if you want, or just use the original.

without words .... This is unfortunate because ....

copas2

Mar 9, 2008
Proximity has been fixed.

What are the 'phone bugs' and 'screen off' problems you're talking about?

What other problems have you had?
Well, I couldn't even use it for daily things like making calls and navigation. I regularly switch to cm to have a look at the progress of android and cm. But I always switch back to this rom or ss5. Now I had to have my blade replaced because after 7 months the display stopped reacting to touches, so I had to miss some nightlies :)
CM7 is okay from android and extras point of view. Its kernel and drivers are what I dislike. It's way slow for even simple tasks. So much about it without being exact again :)

Last edited:

k0zmic

Jul 16, 2010
London
Well, I couldn't even use it for daily things like making calls and navigation. I regularly switch to cm to have a look at the progress of android and cm. But I always switch back to this rom or ss5. Now I had to have my blade replaced because after 7 months the display stopped reacting to touches, so I had to miss some nightlies :)
CM7 is okay from android and extras point of view. It's kernel and drivers are what I dislike. It's way slow for even simple tasks. So much about it without being exact again :)

Ahh, I see.

I liked SS for stability as well. Hopefully, ZTE will release the kernel source soon enough so the CM dev's can use that to improve it further :D.

Zigtek

Sep 25, 2006
Derbyshire
Oh yes in the pics it looks VERY nice.
Unfortunately it refuses to boot on my gen1 to gen2 updated blade :(
I have formatted and patitioned the SD card, wiped cache and dalvik cache but all I get is the green android.

elitemovil

Oct 30, 2008
Oh yes in the pics it looks VERY nice.
Unfortunately it refuses to boot on my gen1 to gen2 updated blade :(
I have formatted and patitioned the SD card, wiped cache and dalvik cache but all I get is green android.

The cocker wbav create roms for gen1.

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi BLADE usando Tapatalk

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Hey Oly,

It's good to see we are browsing and installing similar things even after TG01! :)

I think put CM7 alone for a month solely because they will have better kernel...

Meanwhile test this - it's surely a good one! Better stability and speed than CM7. I know you have been fan of 'clean' ROMs ;) than feature loaded so you might like this..

Also have you tried Wbaw's B20 yet? :) You will love it if you want teethering - giffgaff ;)

Only hiccup for now is BT not working as B20 is based on Skate release, but other than that - it's awesome!

How are things in general?

Oh hey mate, I didn't see this reply :) still been stuck with cm7 , only tested this ROM briefly . Haven't had time to flash for the blade as much , as I have been dedicating my time for my Desire S and the new Sense 3.5 / 3.0 roms!

I've switched from giffgaff now! Back to a Vodafone contract now.

How are things for you? Heard your coming back as a TG01 chef soon with a suprise!

Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda premium

fattymcdirty

Jan 6, 2010
if this one'S really based on the zte libra (which is the one with 3.5" screen) - why isn't it WORKING for the zte libra? i got that phone.. and e.g. the camera is NOT wokring with my phone... has any1 got a stock 2.2 rom actually for the libra? or a 2.3 rom? i can't seem to find a stock rom for my libra anymore... and i got not backup ... :/

tsddave

Dec 28, 2010
Bergen
if this one'S really based on the zte libra (which is the one with 3.5" screen) - why isn't it WORKING for the zte libra? i got that phone.. and e.g. the camera is NOT wokring with my phone... has any1 got a stock 2.2 rom actually for the libra? or a 2.3 rom? i can't seem to find a stock rom for my libra anymore... and i got not backup ... :/

Well it does say "ported from ZTE Libra", this doesnt suggest it would still work on the Libra. It suggests that it was adapted from the Libra to work on the Blade.

fattymcdirty

Jan 6, 2010
is any1 then able to supply a rom, that is actually full working with the libra? (especially with its camera)...

fattymcdirty

Jan 6, 2010
these is the libra camera...

would some1 be able to implement those drivers into cm7 to make the cm7 blade rom compatible to the libra?
that's the only hardware difference between the libra and the blade:

msm_camera_mt9p111.0
msm_camera_s5k5cagx.0
msm_camera_s5k5cagx_mcnex_qtech.0

Nuno Rodrigues

Jun 18, 2009
Odivelas
ptxserver.net
Hi all
I have a problem , yesterday i backup with "Total Backup. (Huawei)" , i upgraded the rom, but i havent a program , where i can find it ?:confused:

Regwards
Nuno Rodrigues

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I bring you the latest rom I've worked. During this holiday time has given me to test and update ... Here you have the (r7), works equally well as connections either battery BT, WiFi or GPS. It is not heavy, fast and accurate subject of applications. The rom is created in the bone App2SD way to install app's directly to the SD. Routine use of social networks, whatsapp, wifi, GPS, documents, mail, etc. .. Mod and tweaks for games. ((Translate from google, my english is very bad)):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

512MB ext3 or ext4 necessary partition in the SD

Apps add's:
    - Zte Dialer.
    - Zte Contacts.
    - A2SDGUI.
    - Notepad. (ZTE).
    - Taskmanager. (ZTE).
    - File Manager.
    - Cache Cleaner.
    - DSPManager.
    - FMRadio.
    - Gtalk.
    - QuickOffice.
    - Total Backup. (Huawei).
    - ToolBox Widget (Huawei).
    - Wallpapers (Huawei & HTC).
    - LiveWallpapers. (Updated).
    - Spare Parts.
    - Google Music. (Updated).
    - Translator. (Updated).
    - Youtube.
    - DropBox.
    - Maps. (Updated).
    - Keyboard Ginger with T9.
    - QuickNotes.
    - GenieWidget. (News).
    - FancyWidget Free. (Weather in desktop).
    - New Market. (Updated).
    - QuickBoot.
    .... etc....

cap2011071809x51.jpg
    cap2011071809171.jpg
    cap201107180919.jpg
    cap201107180927.jpg
    cap201107180916.jpg
    cap2011071809161.jpg

Link for download

Widget tab download here.

Thanks Friends.!
    Is it based on the ZTE Libra 2.3?
    If it is, is it the original ZTE Libra theme, or you modified it?
    Hello.

Is this rom pre-rooted? any battery issues?

The rom is rooted. The battery good life.

Thanks.
    Hello.

Is the crt animation possible on this rom?

Next r8 rom
    Im on gen1, I cant get back into my phone now though its just stuck. All I can get onto is the "Android System Recovery" screen

Gingerbread is GEN2 only.

http://android.modaco.com/topic/329...-known-available-roms-for-the-zte-blade-gen1/
    flash any froyo rom from the list, they are all gen1 compatible.

You can convert your phone from GEN1 to GEN2 via TPT