[GAME 2.1+][FREE] Crazy Lift Manager

Search This thread

newTween

Mar 2, 2012
Hi guys,

This is first game my first game for Android so pls don't be too cruel. Game works on Android 2.1 and higher and you can download it for completely FREE.

Crazy Lift Manager is an action strategy game. Your task in game is to bring people down as soon as possible. Be fast, as people get impacient very quickly and you can lose your job anytime

Google Play Link:
https://market.android.com/developer?pub=extracrazy

Amazon AppStore:
Crazy Lift Manager

I would really appreciate your comments.

Last edited:

newTween

Mar 2, 2012
new update with more changes of difficulty level. now game is much more challenging.

fixed also bug that could cause "force close" on some HTC phones.

wanna also thank u guys for all good comments :)

stuartrace

Dec 20, 2010
Just downloaded, cool game :) Can see how it could be addictive!

One minor piece of feedback, on your help screen, on the second to last item "Touch a floor and lift goes there. Lift can't change direction when on the move. Faces show how many people is board." might sound better as: " Touch a floor and the lift goes there. Lift can't change direction when on the move. Faces show how many people are aboard."

Good work though!

Reactions: newTween

newTween

Mar 2, 2012
currently i'm working on huge update. wanna add more animations, special effects, sounds and make it more challenging.

Last edited:

newTween

Mar 2, 2012
if u have some crazy ideas or wanna see something in the game u can write it here. if this suit to the game ill build this for u and ill place your name under the CREDITS :)

newTween

Mar 2, 2012
huge update is coming 2day. many aspects realted to balance of the game was changed, also we added new animations, sounds. We were working also on usability.

newTween

Mar 2, 2012
thx guys for all good words. i couldn't even expect that there is so many kind people out there :)

newTween

Mar 2, 2012
new update on the market

whats inside:
- Many changes realted to balance
- Added new sounds
- Added new animations
- Added new difficulty level after day 14
- Few changes in usability

current version 1.2.0

Reactions: mccmjoon76
Oct 30, 2010
Mumbai
Aww that's really gr8 app :p

Btw just for info,
this app is listed i the XDA news portal !

Suggestion :

New tutorial ...
to play the game there is no such for now :(

Last edited:

TheRealDonDan

Mar 12, 2012
Nice little game I must say! Threatens to become addictive ^^

Oh, and kudos for only asking the rights the app really needs. Too many apps ask for rights they should never be granted.

Keen on going :D

spalding1028

Jul 7, 2010
Toledo
kinda bs that you need to have the fully upgraded elevator to fix broken elevators. Gets annoying really quick when two elevators break right after another and the third one doesn't even have one upgrade. Upgrades should also carry over between days.

Reactions: newTween

newTween

Mar 2, 2012
Gets annoying really quick when two elevators break right after another and the third one doesn't even have one upgrade. Upgrades should also carry over between days.

im thinking about this. definitely game needs some changes in difficulty and im working on it. i think after next update you'll be pleased :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

This is first game my first game for Android so pls don't be too cruel. Game works on Android 2.1 and higher and you can download it for completely FREE.

Crazy Lift Manager is an action strategy game. Your task in game is to bring people down as soon as possible. Be fast, as people get impacient very quickly and you can lose your job anytime

Google Play Link:
    https://market.android.com/developer?pub=extracrazy

Amazon AppStore:
    Crazy Lift Manager

I would really appreciate your comments.
    I just had a quick try. Quite addictive. Easy to play.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    Just downloaded, cool game :) Can see how it could be addictive!

One minor piece of feedback, on your help screen, on the second to last item "Touch a floor and lift goes there. Lift can't change direction when on the move. Faces show how many people is board." might sound better as: " Touch a floor and the lift goes there. Lift can't change direction when on the move. Faces show how many people are aboard."

Good work though!
    ty man cool game
    downloading, cool game and i'll see how it could be!