[Themes] X's Lab © INFUSE edition

Search This thread

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)
There is a lot of theme talk on another thread, but I will ask my "theme related" question here;

where would the image for the AT&T in the notification be found? Are you able to edit it to say something other than AT&T ... like Bubba perhaps?

Just wondering;)

R3velators, Mount Up.
BubbaJoe the Redneck R3VELATOR {Outlaw Style}

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
There is a lot of theme talk on another thread, but I will ask my "theme related" question here;

where would the image for the AT&T in the notification be found? Are you able to edit it to say something other than AT&T ... like Bubba perhaps?

Just wondering;)

R3velators, Mount Up.

Hmm...well that's gonna be some XML editing. You'll have to decompile, edit and recompile. Pretty sure in SystemUI. But I'm thinking about flash coding right now for class, so...
Patience bro, I will be around more soon.

X

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubba and Erik_T

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago

Just wondering;)

R3velators, Mount Up.

What theme or what not are you rocking right now? I might give it a shot for ya if I have some time.

Reactions: Bubba

ElPopso

Feb 18, 2012
Don't know where to post or who to ask, but my daughter would love a purple theme for Zeus 6 like the Valentine day one?
Just asking

Sent from my Samsung Infuse running a lean, mean, Zeus machine on Tapatalk

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
ElPopso,
I'd love to make that for your daughter, unfortunately I may take an indefinite break from xda.

X

Reactions: Bubba

ElPopso

Feb 18, 2012
ElPopso,
I'd love to make that for your daughter, unfortunately I may take an indefinite break from xda.

X

I'm sorry to hear that. All your themes are great. I've been able to use your systemui.apk and a few drawable substitutions in the framework, but she wonders why I can't duplicate her 5.2 experience. :( I'm losing my computer geek reputation. :)
At any rate, hope all is well with you, and you are able to stay with us. We all appreciate what you do and have done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello XDA friends,
    I go by EXPERIMENT around here, or you can just call me X.
    I'm starting this thread as a one stop shop for themes and things that I've either made for or feel you should have.
    I am a real person with responsibilities in the real world so I will not be able to hold your hand through stuff that you can find out on your own with a little bit of reading. I do like to help people and will try if I can, just don't "expect" it.

I'm hoping that this can be a helpful and fun thread.

Enjoy!
    Hey! I did NOT ask an eta question... really? Can't even ask a simple question anymore without someone jumping down your throat.. it was a question for X.. as it was addressed to X.

Sent from my A500 using XDA Premium HD app

Agreed. Members need to take a step back...relax...and enjoy this place rather than police it. Mods are here to do that. A helpful nudge in the right direction is needed sometimes, but it has gotten to the point where it seems like many users just enjoy pointing out errors or belittling others and increasing the size of their e peens, as opposed to actually contributing.

Want to help?...awesome! Not helping...

And my post is not meant to chastise any one individual. We are all guilty at one time or another, myself included. Just would love to see the tone of these forums take a turn for the better.
    The Collective "split" into two groups. It was basically two groups from the beginning. Both groups dedicated to bring quality work to phone users everywhere. Which was great. But as a team, communication is vital. One group worked via conference calls while the other coordinated via online chat (irc, g+ messenger, Palringo). Hence "same dreams, different beds". One group will retain the Collective name, the other will be known as "The Family". Those who have been actively working on the Infuse (Emancipation, AOKP project) will still be active as the Family. There is no ill will behind the split...more "growing pains" if anything.

I would like to think of the split not as a parting of ways, just more of a divide and conquer approach. The Collective will always have my support. "What's mine is yours" was my mantra while in the Collective, and that offer still stands to any of it's members. And as The Family, we will still do or best to bring the goodies here to our Infuse family...with a smile ;)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium
    preview.

ColorKiller Preview
    428816_423977520974763_771251685_n.jpg

319426_423977420974773_1543063198_n.jpg

531243_423977124308136_1957781335_n.jpg

Whatcha think?
    The Collective "split" into two groups. It was basically two groups from the beginning. Both groups dedicated to bring quality work to phone users everywhere. Which was great. But as a team, communication is vital. One group worked via conference calls while the other coordinated via online chat (irc, g+ messenger, Palringo). Hence "same dreams, different beds". One group will retain the Collective name, the other will be known as "The Family". Those who have been actively working on the Infuse (Emancipation, AOKP project) will still be active as the Family. There is no ill will behind the split...more "growing pains" if anything.

I would like to think of the split not as a parting of ways, just more of a divide and conquer approach. The Collective will always have my support. "What's mine is yours" was my mantra while in the Collective, and that offer still stands to any of it's members. And as The Family, we will still do or best to bring the goodies here to our Infuse family...with a smile ;)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Ahh. Well said my friend.

EXPERIMENT