[12/DEC/10][WWE][ITA]AthineOS v26 21914/23569/23151[Sense 2.5.2018/CHome/MAX SENSE]

Search This thread

Sellitus

Jan 9, 2009
like i stated, i flashed twice, i did soft resets twice also, and about 3 hard resets. i made sure i didnt have a bad flash, ive never had so many probs with any 2.5 2.02 ROM. it might just be me, but in my opinion i do not recommend it..

This is an isolated problem, because it works excellent on my Tilt2. Thank you for such an amazing ROM, I have converted!!!!!!

MaziarAmiri

Apr 11, 2009
Downloaded it,quite happy with it so far,thanks ;)
However i can't seem to bring task manager back,i mean i go to [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell] then i open "ShowTitleBarClock" and in the value,i write =dword:0
what else i must do ?
Sorry to ask but i am new to this :)
I installed the cab for task manager but the clock isn't gone.
Also can we have the default task manager back ?

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Anyone figure out how to get the start menu selector to show up again? Thanks.

edit** Got it. Had to modify StartMenuCust_480x800.cpr and StartMenuCust_800x480.cpr. If you open them both with text editor and under "Image ID="Selection" you see "Source" with HTCStartmenu_Selection.png. Delete the HTC part from the beginning and save. Done. I would attach the modded file here, but I cant get them to show when I copy them from my device, so I had to edit them on the phone itself.

Last edited:

b16b

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2008
Athens
Thanks for the reply, but I guess you mean the bottom bar icons in Sense?

I'm fine with those, I am looking for the icons in de top bar, the windows bar (volume/data/network/bluetooth) etc.. Any way to bring those back to default ones?

Thanks!

first do a backup
then go to settings -> home change the system to clasic blue

then go to system-> remove programs and remove b16b greenblack

i do not know if this work but is the only easy way

b16b

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2008
Athens
Downloaded it,quite happy with it so far,thanks ;)
However i can't seem to bring task manager back,i mean i go to [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell] then i open "ShowTitleBarClock" and in the value,i write =dword:0
what else i must do ?
Sorry to ask but i am new to this :)
I installed the cab for task manager but the clock isn't gone.
Also can we have the default task manager back ?

you can't have the htc task manager back because is not in the rom xperia 2 task manager including because is the only who work without any mod with 6.5.x otherwise new pop up task bar of windows coming out

MaziarAmiri

Apr 11, 2009
I see,and how can i get the Task manager icon back ? i installed the cab but the little analoge clock is still there and i don't want it,i want the icon of task manager.
As i said i went to [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell] then i open "ShowTitleBarClock" and in the value,i write =dword:0
what else i must do ?
And i am new to this editing so i don't know exactly what to do :D

jlavoie

Oct 15, 2007
I see,and how can i get the Task manager icon back ? i installed the cab but the little analoge clock is still there and i don't want it,i want the icon of task manager.
As i said i went to [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell] then i open "ShowTitleBarClock" and in the value,i write =dword:0
what else i must do ?
And i am new to this editing so i don't know exactly what to do :D

you can not remove the clock in title bar on 6.5.1/6.5.3 builds. if you install a cab for htc task manager that has not been modified (remove show hide arrow) you will get a arrow over the clock (looks bad).

ScooterG

Aug 29, 2009
Gaga land
Nice ROM you've cooked here b16b. I initially had some issues with My Location and the dialer (switched to the Leo 2G) but everything seems really smooth now. One issue though, that I haven't had in the past 2 or 3 weeks. My SD card seems to randomly "disappear". I used to have this issue with one of NRG's roms...don't recall which, but it was 28xxx series. Anyone else ever have this happen?

Edit: A soft reset brings the card back.

ninoriff

Oct 13, 2007
Chicago, IL
Now this is what a freakin ROM IS!!

Excellent WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only issue so far is with the DIAL PAD IT SEEMS To disappear sometimes :( ... but man this ROM ROCKS!!! Day 3 on my test.. everything works on radio .57 ... TMO in Chicago

Even VVM works!!! :)

Will donate in the next couple of days..

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Ok, so I havent had this much program memory and ram left after a full set up and just have to say thank you big time b16b. After full testing, I havent found any bugs and system hasnt slowed down one bit with all my apps installed. Impressive, impressive, impressive:D!!!!

By the way, anyone know how to mod the start menu cpr (or which one) so theres a shadow in the start menu. White backgrounds, you cant see the text:) Tried following this http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4179892&postcount=7625 and some other mentions in the thread. But, just cant get it to work.

Last edited:

nackas

Apr 11, 2009
Melbourne
After reading all the great things so far about this ROM, I decided to move on from Manila 2.1 and give 2.5 a chance!

As everyone else has said, very snappy and responsive! Only the occasional slow down here and there, but nothing that is worth whining over :)

One bug I just encountered, which is nothing major at all, but thought I'd let you know anyway. After going to the Settings tab, then going to Other, and choosing Smart Lock, then pressing OK, it pauses for a few seconds then changes the softkeys to "Back". Once you press Back, it actually takes you to a calendar instead of going back to Manila. Once again it is nothing important :)

Great work, will definitely be waiting for new versions of this one :)

ScooterG

Aug 29, 2009
Gaga land
One bug I just encountered, which is nothing major at all, but thought I'd let you know anyway. After going to the Settings tab, then going to Other, and choosing Smart Lock, then pressing OK, it pauses for a few seconds then changes the softkeys to "Back". Once you press Back, it actually takes you to a calendar instead of going back to Manila. Once again it is nothing important :)

Great work, will definitely be waiting for new versions of this one :)

I encountered the same bug, but i froze the phone. On another note, I often find myself exiting a program and ending up at the Total Commander screen rather than the home screen.

Top Liked Posts