G3 32 GB With 2 Gigs of ram

Search This thread

henengel

Sep 14, 2008
Tel-Aviv
Hi everyone,
I have a strange issue...I just bought my 32GB G3, and It's supposed to have 3 Gigs of ram. When checking the available ram It indicated\ identifies 2 Gigs Of ram. Has anybody heard of something like this, or knows how to fix it? Tried flashing stock firmware but that didn't help...

daryll54321

Jul 30, 2014
Hi everyone,
I have a strange issue...I just bought my 32GB G3, and It's supposed to have 3 Gigs of ram. When checking the available ram It indicated\ identifies 2 Gigs Of ram. Has anybody heard of something like this, or knows how to fix it? Tried flashing stock firmware but that didn't help...

Sir i have the same issue as yours. Try checking my thread. I've discussed it with other people regarding my issue. Im from philippines and i dunno if a lot of customers here are experiencing it or if they are not aware. I talked to the store where I bought this and they cant explain well to me. They are even diverting me to the internal memory -_-
Anyways what they did was to redirect me to talk to a customer service agent at another mall. And then the customer service agent found out by testing 2 stock phones (32gb type of G3s). 1 phone got 2gb ram, the other got 3gb ram, do note both are 32gb type of phones.
Then after that, he just forward my concern to the main office.
Unluckily main office didnt do anything. They just re forward the issue to Korea. So im stuck this whole weekend waiting for Korea to reply and wait for the results on Monday.

Actually they were not even aware of this issue. Even the store, the customer service, nor the main office.

marv_in_lbc

Oct 16, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Sir i have the same issue as yours. Try checking my thread. I've discussed it with other people regarding my issue. Im from philippines and i dunno if a lot of customers here are experiencing it or if they are not aware. I talked to the store where I bought this and they cant explain well to me. They are even diverting me to the internal memory -_-
Anyways what they did was to redirect me to talk to a customer service agent at another mall. And then the customer service agent found out by testing 2 stock phones (32gb type of G3s). 1 phone got 2gb ram, the other got 3gb ram, do note both are 32gb type of phones.
Then after that, he just forward my concern to the main office.
Unluckily main office didnt do anything. They just re forward the issue to Korea. So im stuck this whole weekend waiting for Korea to reply and wait for the results on Monday.

Actually they were not even aware of this issue. Even the store, the customer service, nor the main office.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54564792&postcount=73