Galaxy s5 pop-up sms for m8?

Search This thread

platypuss94

Jan 3, 2011
camas
I don't know if anyone has used the gs5 but one of the features I loved from it was a quick pop up for sms that you could reply in and send off without closing the app you are in. It was very handy say if you are playing a game or don't want exit g+.

I know there are some apps on the play store called pop up but they are ugly and not very smooth. And when you reply in them it still shows as an unread on your messages. So all around they are far from perfect.

I was wondering if anyone had seen anything like this for xposed or maybe just a root app. Let me know if you see anything like this because I would love to have it on the m8.

Thanks guys

lahegry

Apr 8, 2010
live oak
I don't know if anyone has used the gs5 but one of the features I loved from it was a quick pop up for sms that you could reply in and send off without closing the app you are in. It was very handy say if you are playing a game or don't want exit g+.

I know there are some apps on the play store called pop up but they are ugly and not very smooth. And when you reply in them it still shows as an unread on your messages. So all around they are far from perfect.

I was wondering if anyone had seen anything like this for xposed or maybe just a root app. Let me know if you see anything like this because I would love to have it on the m8.

Thanks guys
Oddly enough the verizon sms app does that, and you can sync it on multiple devices not just your phone. I have mine synced to my tablet and computer ?

platypuss94

Jan 3, 2011
camas
Oddly enough the verizon sms app does that, and you can sync it on multiple devices not just your phone. I have mine synced to my tablet and computer ?

Really? That's awesome. I'll check it out. I love the stock htc app for messaging but if i have to live with the Verizon app for the at feature I might as well try it out. Thank you for the heads up

Akuma10

Nov 1, 2010
Xposed

Thanks guys

There is a setting in Sense 6 Toolbox under Various Mods - Popup Notification that is similar to the S5 feature. I use it all the time. You can make the back ground blur when you receive the notification and it looks nice.

spydersilk

Oct 6, 2010
Just tried textra and I think it's one of the best sms apps there is. Has nice popup and reply features

Preston2291

Aug 29, 2011
There is a setting in Sense 6 Toolbox under Various Mods - Popup Notification that is similar to the S5 feature. I use it all the time. You can make the back ground blur when you receive the notification and it looks nice.
I am also using the popup like you are but I have one question. I haven't seen anywhere in the toolbox where you can get a quick reply like cm and a few aosp roms have built in. Basically where it doesn't take you to the message app, it sends it via the popup message. Know what I mean?

Akuma10

Nov 1, 2010
I am also using the popup like you are but I have one question. I haven't seen anywhere in the toolbox where you can get a quick reply like cm and a few aosp roms have built in. Basically where it doesn't take you to the message app, it sends it via the popup message. Know what I mean?

O ok I know what you mean and yeah I don't see a settings for that.

M

mdorrett

Messages& also has a popup. Love this SMS client as it syncs across all my platforms and devices.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xposed

Thanks guys

Really? That's awesome. I'll check it out. I love the stock htc app for messaging but if i have to live with the Verizon app for the at feature I might as well try it out. Thank you for the heads up
    No problem, I hate the verizon bloatware but that app actually works flawlessly