Launcher 360 Themes

Which theme needs to be ported to the 360 Launcher

• Total voters
Search This thread

revo_65

Sep 19, 2011
Acubens,

I edited a theme that was already made but when i go to install I get "application not installed" There is no other theme installed so thats not it, any ideas why it wont install?

A

acubens

Acubens,

I edited a theme that was already made but when i go to install I get "application not installed" There is no other theme installed so thats not it, any ideas why it wont install?

How did you replace the files, did you use apk manager?

Cheers

A

acubens

Yes, however I think I found my problem. Didn't sign it. Also, for process names do you just have to trial and error until you find the right one?

Supercharged GingerVolt

Yes that is correct, trial and error its a lot of work but if you have the time its worth it.

Cheers

Feb 19, 2010
Havirov
Theme request

Hi! I'm not sure if I'm on the right forum... Hope so :)
Can anybody, from here reading and writing gurus, make theme for 360 Launcher with dock icon like on atached picture... I can provide those icon... I was able to do myself using TW launcher, but 360 is more complicated...
Just dock... Nothing more... Thanks!

Attachments

• SC20120120-114021.jpg
    SC20120120-114021.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 206

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
Hi! I'm not sure if I'm on the right forum... Hope so :)
Can anybody, from here reading and writing gurus, make theme for 360 Launcher with dock icon like on atached picture... I can provide those icon... I was able to do myself using TW launcher, but 360 is more complicated...
Just dock... Nothing more... Thanks!

This looks great.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium