Must Try the social SDK from appOptim!

Search This thread

michael appOptim

Jan 9, 2014
Hi,

i suggest you to give a try to the revolutionary SDK from appOptim, The Social SDK.
appOptim ad networks provides to android developers a great new way to Promote, Socialize and Monetize their app.

It offers major RPMD that ensures the maximum monetization of the achievement and work to help innovative developers to maximize their gains and optimize their fill rates through an amazing social tool

The exclusive monetization solution via the social SDK combines the social side with the advertising side to gain you more users and more money.

It is available across all popular platforms such as Android, PhoneGap, Unity 3D, and Basic4Android....

Finally appOptim pays exclusive rates to app developers giving up to $50 RPMD. The payment is guaranteed each week via multiple payment methods.

i invite you to try us on: appoptim.com/referral/index.php?ref=42553&idcmp=101&idbn=0

About appOptim:

appOptim is a mobile ad network aimed at app developers; we offer a unique and exclusive monetization solution. Generating high revenue for developers and improving their experience is what we do best.

With a strong background in mobile advertising and marketing thanks to more than 10 years experience on the web. The team has been working Hardly to develop a revolutionary social SDK for mobile developers.

appOptim focuses on delivering innovation in its social support. Our activity is based on matchless skills, strong partnerships with the greatest media and a network of developers in all categories.

For advertisers, we enable to reach millions of users through different ad format adapted to their needs and attract new clients with a non-intrusive user experience. We also provide advanced user targeting, pay per performance and provide advanced monitoring tools to maximize in real time your CPC, reach your audience in a minimum time.

For both publishers and Advertisers, a brilliant team is at your disposal to help you reach your goal of Promotion, Socialization and Monetization

I am available for any question
Michael Attias

Attachments

• Appoptim.png
    Appoptim.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 174