How do you use Google Music?

Search This thread

death_entry

Nov 23, 2006
London
I want to be able to stream some music I have setup on Google Music etc (this works fine on my phone etc) But on the TS I'm met with a screen that asks me to pick an account, but there's no where for it to pick this option... I suspect it might be case of the TS not being able to scroll the APP to where the options are displayed? :S

gentoolkit

May 26, 2012
I want to be able to stream some music I have setup on Google Music etc (this works fine on my phone etc) But on the TS I'm met with a screen that asks me to pick an account, but there's no where for it to pick this option... I suspect it might be case of the TS not being able to scroll the APP to where the options are displayed? :S

Install xposed framework (use google, root required) and App Settings xposed module. Use it to set the Google Play Music DPI to, say, 90. It should make everything a bit smaller so you can pick an account.

ADD: Another option would be to activate the Extended desktop feature. I think you need GravityBox xposed module for that.

Last edited:

tupperharley

Jun 12, 2014
Tried all of them with no joy... I ended up just using this app which worked really well...

Set to dpi to 100, then reboot method to "killall", apply (reboot) and bam can just get into my gmail account lol.... Obviously put it back to original 115dpi afterwards....

Yesterday I recieved my TS and tried to change the DPI settings with LCDDensity and xposed+app settings. None made any changes. And gravitybox is unable to start (GravityBox system framework not responding.Exiting)

Any idea?

gentoolkit

May 26, 2012
Yesterday I recieved my TS and tried to change the DPI settings with LCDDensity and xposed+app settings. None made any changes. And gravitybox is unable to start (GravityBox system framework not responding.Exiting)

Any idea?

Are you sure that you are properly rooted? I ran into a similar problem (GravityBox system framework not responding) when Xposed framework installation failed for some reason. Make sure that you have the right app_process and XposedBridge.jar activated.

ADD: One additional option would be set the system font size to the smallest possible. I managed to select my Google account by tapping the screen several times just above the buttons. You do not see the account but you may be able to select it. It is really tricky. I have managed to do it only once.

Last edited:
Reactions: tupperharley

tupperharley

Jun 12, 2014
Are you sure that you are properly rooted? I ran into a similar problem (GravityBox system framework not responding) when Xposed framework installation failed for some reason. Make sure that you have the right app_process and XposedBridge.jar activated.

ADD: One additional option would be set the system font size to the smallest possible. I managed to select my Google account by tapping the screen several times just above the buttons. You do not see the account but you may be able to select it. It is really tricky. I have managed to do it only once.

Xposed framework wasn't installed. I forgot to install xposed framework in the xposed installer. After the reboot i could change the the font scale in app settings and select my Google account :good:

Thx for your help :D

magicoffire

Aug 22, 2012
Xposed framework wasn't installed. I forgot to install xposed framework in the xposed installer. After the reboot i could change the the font scale in app settings and select my Google account :good:

Thx for your help :D

a way without root:
delete your google acc in the settings. now try to hit on the playstore login the left login area. if ure lucky, u get the " sign in with googleaccount" field. enter your date, ok, and u get a phonewide login witch also works with the google music.
works for me.

blouz

Jan 22, 2008
Hello,

To avoid root, you can log in through an old google music version :

plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z12fupjh1n34c5j1k23fwtbblvapgf4om04?cbp=1pmuvr2u34nvn&sview=27&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&spath=%2Fapp%2Fbasic%2F%2BLouisLegrandblond%2Fposts&sparm=cbp%3Dtw673wgywfle%26sview%3D2%26cid%3D5%26soc-app%3D115%26soc-platform%3D1

Sorry for the url format I am not allowed yet to post url. Add https as a prefix.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any idea?