Can't send text messages from nexus 5

Search This thread

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Hey there everyone..
I'm using nexus 5 from que sometime now but as you know no one sends texts nowadays so I also didn't until today but when I did it says not sent..
Using hangouts or go sms pro I can't seem to find the settings for messages where a message center number is saved .. can anyone point me in right direction...
By the way im from India and on Vodafone network...

Sent from my GT-I9300

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace
Hey there everyone..
I'm using nexus 5 from que sometime now but as you know no one sends texts nowadays so I also didn't until today but when I did it says not sent..
Using hangouts or go sms pro I can't seem to find the settings for messages where a message center number is saved .. can anyone point me in right direction...

Sent from my GT-I9300
Hi, I was having issues sending and receiving messages with Hangouts too.
Hopefully, today Google released an update that corrected my issue.
I recommend you to first, uninstall Hangouts, go to Play Store and download and install the new version. It worked well for me.
See the attachment.

Also, check your apn settings, (Settings/More/Mobile networks/ Access point Names) Press menu, reset to default.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-06-14-18-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-06-14-18-52.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,190
Reactions: kunal1540

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there everyone..

Sent from my GT-I9300
    Hi, I was having issues sending and receiving messages with Hangouts too.
    Hopefully, today Google released an update that corrected my issue.
    I recommend you to first, uninstall Hangouts, go to Play Store and download and install the new version. It worked well for me.
    See the attachment.

Also, check your apn settings, (Settings/More/Mobile networks/ Access point Names) Press menu, reset to default.