[Q] Very slow TWRP....

Search This thread

ggeralds

Nov 13, 2009
Curious, am I the only one (Tmo M8 and TWRP 2.7.0.2) that backups are reeeeeeealllly slow? It has been almost 40 minutes and I am at about 45-50%. No errors, just hanging out on backing up data. Progress bar still has animation.

Thanks in advance.

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Curious, am I the only one (Tmo M8 and TWRP 2.7.0.2) that backups are reeeeeeealllly slow? It has been almost 40 minutes and I am at about 45-50%. No errors, just hanging out on backing up data. Progress bar still has animation.

Thanks in advance.

yeah i had that use nanroid its a lot quicker

Reactions: ggeralds

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Hold power and volume up, that will reboot the device. So nandroids are slow ? Did you set to compress ? If so check those settings

Reactions: ggeralds

ggeralds

Nov 13, 2009
Hold power and volume up, that will reboot the device. So nandroids are slow ? Did you set to compress ? If so check those settings
Thank you. That worked. Yes compression was set. But hell even after more than an hour it was still at the same spot. Compression that big of a pig?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance.

yeah i had that use nanroid its a lot quicker
    Yep, just do without compression and it will be done in about 3 minutes i guess