[Q] Android 5.0 L?

Search This thread

RedRover8

Jun 26, 2014
What are the chances of getting Android 5.0 on this device? The developer preview is out in less than 24 hours. Are our specs too old/low? If yes, then any idea how long it will take before some ROMs will start to pop up? (I'm new to smartphones in general.)

_RockNRoller

Aug 16, 2013
valencia
twitter.com
What are the chances of getting Android 5.0 on this device? The developer preview is out in less than 24 hours. Are our specs too old/low? If yes, then any idea how long it will take before some ROMs will start to pop up? (I'm new to smartphones in general.)

the developer preview of the Android 5.0 L will be aviable just for the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 (2013).. for now, i´m sure someone will realese a port for others devices but for the epic touch it will take a while besides being unlikely an official 5.0 firmware for the ET 4G..

and for the custom ROMs developers they will start to rolling out some features to their ROMs a little after a stable release of the 5.0.. this will be like a beta release so.. we just have to wait.

Last edited:

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
The device itself has reached EOL, that said its unlikely that the hardware would even support most of the features implemented in newer builds. Ports of the theme and some features may be possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath.