[APP] Google Now Launcher from Android L Port!

Search This thread

matan290

Jun 21, 2014
Hey guys, I love this launcher but I've got one problem, my Go Task Manager widget is cut out and so is the Link2SD Clear Cache. Please help.

WesTD

Nov 22, 2013
Çanakkale
OnePlus 9 Pro
is it customizable via xposed GEL settings like 4.4.2 Launcher ? and one more question :) Xposed GEL Settings needs to Xposed Installer to work ? Because when I install xposed, can't choose ART.

edit: I installed GEL Settings but it didn't work because of missing of xposed installer. Are there any option to customize google launcher except GEL settings ?

Last edited:

seancojr

Jan 25, 2007
Memphis
is it customizable via xposed GEL settings like 4.4.2 Launcher ? and one more question :) Xposed GEL Settings needs to Xposed Installer to work ? Because when I install xposed, can't choose ART.

edit: I installed GEL Settings but it didn't work because of missing of xposed installer. Are there any option to customize google launcher except GEL settings ?
Correct. ART is currently incompatible with Xposed Framework.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the Google Now Launcher extracted from Android L Developer Preview. I have tried it on Galaxy S5, here are the screenshots and app.

Screenshots, find in Atachments.

Apps port:
    Install GoogleHome
    and Google Search (Velvet)

Enjoy
    I only have from any home screen and Google Search app. In using the latest Google Launcher and Search app.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I will make a flashable zip later today.
    uploadfromtaptalk1403937415043.jpg
    Its almost the same like previous one.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    The only difference is the sound it makes when you activate voice search and the margin width and height between the home screen and the search bar (it's less). The only thing I was waiting for was the new app drawer icon- but I guess that's only with Material, so it's pretty much L exclusive at this point.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I just found the new search for anywhere setting go to google launcher settings > voice > ok google detection > from any screen omg it's amazing
    Could not get past this screen
    uma6age4.jpg

[emoji20]