Unlocked boot loader with 4.4.4

Search This thread

akellar

Jan 9, 2011
Iowa
I was already at 4.4 then took the ota to 4.4.4 seems to be several versions of twrp. Just wondering what works for the maxx and does root change with the new ota?

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Free mobile app

Use whatever version you want, 2.7 works though. The update didn't require stock recovery or removing of root though. Not sure what you mean by does root change but same process as it has always been.

conquesoextra

May 2, 2012
Im on the same boat.

Currently im on 4.4, unlocked bootloader and thats all.

In order to get root, should i flash first twrp, root and then take the ota?

And other question.. ¿Its possible to lock again the bootloader? Im afraid to unlock it again, i spend $25 :(

an21281

Im on the same boat.

And other question.. ¿Its possible to lock again the bootloader? Im afraid to unlock it again, i spend $25 :(
If your unlocked there is no way to lock the phone, flash twrp and boot into it, it will ask you to root on exiting.

Reactions: conquesoextra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im on the same boat.

If your unlocked there is no way to lock the phone, flash twrp and boot into it, it will ask you to root on exiting.