Just in case anyone missed it...

Search This thread

flibblesan

Feb 12, 2008
Nottingham
Nothing Phone 1
Still a few issues but the priority for now is to get it at a stage where it can be officially added to nightlies which will allow anyone to work on the code and submit fixes through gerrit. It'll be good to finally have everyone working together if they want to :)

Reactions: Bezelbu

cirnocirno

Dec 1, 2010
Still a few issues but the priority for now is to get it at a stage where it can be officially added to nightlies which will allow anyone to work on the code and submit fixes through gerrit. It'll be good to finally have everyone working together if they want to :)

Do you know what issues still are persisting on existing?
Also do you know when first RC will come out?

Bezelbu

Nov 18, 2010
Lisbon

I'm pretty shure that all the bad blood is behind us now... After all we as a community (users donaters or not, and devs) want the same.

Ozgurce

Jun 29, 2011
www.mnyk.net

Updates then? Will we have the rom in next 2 weeks? =)

Bezelbu

Nov 18, 2010
Lisbon
I actually am 31 in the 10th of august so try and give me a nice cm7 for my birthday and make me save money by not splashing 600e away on a sgs2:mad:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i saw jacob's twitter,it seems that he's not very active,i hope you can urge him

Not posting much != Not active.

The less time I waste posting on twitter, the more time I spend working on it.
    Updates then? Will we have the rom in next 2 weeks? =)

Not promising anything, but I go away on the 10th of August and would like to have nightlies for you guys before I go, as well as gerrit so others can contribute.
    Don't let this kind of comments get you, Jacob. He's just a beginner, that has no clue about the development stages/times. Take your time. :)