[DEV] CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GalaxyICS-UNOFFICIAL-nightly [Latest update: 10.06.12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
Question ??

New release will be at weekend.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S5830 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

I would like to request the developers of galaxyics or for that matter anybod who has any idea bout this matter to answer a few questions that are killing me..

1. the omx il codecs/drivers by qualcom are petitioned by a xda member who has included all phones (except spica) for whom galaxyics is developing as phones that requiring it so will this petition help.

2. the ace and mini share camera drivers as i suppose do gio and zte blade so which other phone shares camera drivers with galaxy fit.

please do answer these questions and thank you in advanced.

arhant

Dec 22, 2011
delhi
so unless samsung releases source codes and make its camera app open source we wont be getting a working camera..( r smthng like that..)...

isn't it..??

well good luck for future work..!

Reactions: samo_gf

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
yup...it works:D we can get it from the play store...but there's no need for that because the default launcher in cm9(ics) is the stock ics launcher........and the apex launcher is just a copy of the same...

no no they are not the same the default launcher is trebuchet and apex look similar but apex is sort of like how the complete trebuchet will look like i suppose cause it allows for way more modifications as compared to trebuchet.

shakeelsaraf

Mar 28, 2012
Goa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Today i tested the beta7 found some issues logged them in tracker, please find them at below link
    and i also sent pm to developer

All the below issues are found in GALAXY FIT
    Few issues i found spent some time to test the version found few issues, some are major and other are moderate ones, please go through every issue , if at all any issue is unclear let me know

1. Camera is not working

2. Settings>Wire less & networks> Mobile network settings > Network operators (click on it ) - displaying message error while searching an operator and some times it is not responding

3. Settings> Wire less & networks> Mobile network settings > Access point names (click on it ) - popup appeared saying - unfortunately the process com. android.phone has stopped

4. Settings> Wire less & networks> Mobile network settings > Wi-fi direct ( click on it) nothing is happen, when click on it, it just appearing as disabled

5. On desktop (home screen) shortcuts text is not appearing properly ( titles of shortcuts are trimmed)

6. using forms through browser and while texting ( vibration is getting while typing using keyboard) vibrate on touch is in disabled mode but still vibration is getting

7. Click on Galaxy ICs settings message displayed - Unfortunately Galaxy ics settings has stopped

8. In music > albums > what i am facing is
    for example : take on movie (which has x numbers songs) in album all those x songs should be under one album name with movie name but here in album it is displaying x number of songs separately one after one as separate ones

9.copy unsupported formats like (.avi,flv files) to sd card movies folder- go to galaxy > movies> click on file > player is loading the file never ends loading ... instead of showing message (unsupported format) it is loading for some much time

10. Music player > select one song to play > and observe the player screen > Repeat button and other (if any) is not appearing completely bcoz the song details like ( artist, album ,...so on) are taking much place to display that why the player buttons are not appearing completely

11. setting > sound> music effects> select Music FX and click on Ok ..... nothing is changed ( i searched in device music fx is missing)

12. When incoming call is coming , the icon to attend the call on screen is not appearing properly/I[/B]

13. settings>security> lock screen >pin,password> give the passwords and lock the screen > click on to unlock , the screen appears with keypad, but the buttons (ok and cancel) are not appearing completely they are trimmed

14. scenario: when phone is locked, if we get any mail /sms .... it will appear in top , drag the menu and click on message, it will open and the phone also gets unlocked .... when message came without unlocking the phone, we are able to read the message and phone is getting unlocked

15. when phone is locked, we are able to change the options which are given in menu/B

16.Open gallery> select any photo click on share icon at right top corner > select any option > share /upload
    issue is : i selected Bluetooth to share a pic from mob, after sharing when ever i opened any pic, the Bluetooth icon is displaying separately and next when u select any option like gmail,picaso and all, after sharing all those options are displaying separately and not appearing in share icon given in top right corner

17. there is performance issue, so times the phone is getting struck, when we click on 2-3 buttons on any settings or any app > we dont any other option we need to remove battery to get it to normal it is not automatically going from abnormal stage to normal stage

18. navigation: save contact > open dailer pad > enter the number (what the contact number u saved, enter that number >Then below dailer contact will appears> click on the contact> the number has to appear at dailer space > but even when we click it is not appearing
    contact saved : number: 900900900, name : xxx
    dailer pad : enter 900
    after entering the first three numbers, if the contact is there , the saved contact will appear , here in our example, the number and contact name will appear at below the dialer , now click on the contact number, it number wont appear at the dialer space

Features missing:
    Google maps
    task killer, like what we have in early version, like clearing running apps ( in this we have when we press menu button it showing only present recent apps)

Unmerged
    1. Themes
    2.lock screen

Thanks for developing rom
    kiran
    Testing engineer
    konylabs

https://github.com/GalaxyICS/android/issues/481
    D
    Deleted member 4398224
    A man tries to make a good ROM for multiple types of mobile phones. Separates much of his valuable time in learning how to make good ROMs, and so thank you to him. And he would certainly have liked to finish it as soon as possible, but can not overtake all the time. You need to understand that he is a student and has a lot to learn and give the exams. It is much more important than these ROMs.

Thanks Maclaw.
    i think n00b.androidDEV should be banned for his useless posts!! stop pestering the developer!! he is doing 3 projects at once!! let him take his time stop asking useless things!!! may the forum administrator check out his posts and ban him.
    all bugs that you report is not OUR DEV'S team fault, but its on ROM, so YOU MUST NOT USE THIS FOR EVERYDAY USE, BECAUSE IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT, AND BE PATIENT, NEVER EVER ASK ETAs, :)
    [deleted] b

Sry Maclaw i dont like to spam you sry

hey noob y do u do such things to annoy everyone.not even regular users but even the dev.
    everyone tries to ignore you but there is a limit after which they are frustrated and have to answer your stupid things.example is right in front of you.pls stop doing that.

sorry for being off topic.
    mod pls delete this post.