SM-N900P NC5 Engineering Bootloader (One-Click)

Search This thread

rwilco12

😺 Recognised Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
First off - A huge thanks to Freeza for posting the original NC5 Bootloader TAR!

For more information on what the Bootloader is and isn't please visit his thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2701369

I do not own a Note 3 so I have not been able to test this as I would normally prefer to do before releasing. I do however feel comfortable that it should work as designed.

Before proceeding please verify that you are already on either the NC5 or NC5D builds (NAB and NABD should also work). If you are, feel free to proceed.
If you are not DO NOT proceed, you will brick your device.

If you are looking for the NC5 Stock Bootloader it is available here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51857016.

Instructions:

1: Download the NC5 Engineering One-Click.
"SM-N900P NC5 Engineering Bootloader.exe"

2: Start the Odin One-Click.
Navigate to the location where the Bootloader.exe was saved.
Double-click on Bootloader.exe". *On Vista or newer, you may need to right-click on the file and Run as Administrator.

3: Place phone in Download Mode.
- Power phone completely off.
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons, all at the same time.
- Release the buttons only when the ‘Warning!!’ message appears.
- Press [Volume Up] to enter Download mode.

4: Connect USB cable to PC and phone.
Odin should show a yellow COM port in the second column. If you do not see a yellow COM port, you may need to run the Odin One-Click as Administrator and/or unplug/plugin the USB cable after starting Odin One-Click.

5: Start Odin flash process.
Press [Start].

6: Complete - PASS!
Status should change to green PASS! At this point your phone should automatically reboot.

Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
SM-N900P NC5 Engineering Bootloader (One-Click) , ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
rwilco12
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2015-02-10
Last Updated 2015-02-10

Last edited:

rwilco12

Thank you as always good sir!
@rwilco12, any chance of obtaining the stock bootloader for those whom want to go there and back again?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I should be able to get that up tonight. Gotta go do some yard work now.

Thanks!

rwilco12

Reactions: micmars and LMMT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off - A huge thanks to Freeza for posting the original NC5 Bootloader TAR!

For more information on what the Bootloader is and isn't please visit his thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2701369

I do not own a Note 3 so I have not been able to test this as I would normally prefer to do before releasing. I do however feel comfortable that it should work as designed.

Before proceeding please verify that you are already on either the NC5 or NC5D builds (NAB and NABD should also work). If you are, feel free to proceed.
    If you are not DO NOT proceed, you will brick your device.

If you are looking for the NC5 Stock Bootloader it is available here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51857016.

Instructions:

1: Download the NC5 Engineering One-Click.
    "SM-N900P NC5 Engineering Bootloader.exe"

2: Start the Odin One-Click.
    Navigate to the location where the Bootloader.exe was saved.
    Double-click on Bootloader.exe". *On Vista or newer, you may need to right-click on the file and Run as Administrator.

3: Place phone in Download Mode.
    - Power phone completely off.
    - Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons, all at the same time.
    - Release the buttons only when the ‘Warning!!’ message appears.
    - Press [Volume Up] to enter Download mode.

4: Connect USB cable to PC and phone.
    Odin should show a yellow COM port in the second column. If you do not see a yellow COM port, you may need to run the Odin One-Click as Administrator and/or unplug/plugin the USB cable after starting Odin One-Click.

5: Start Odin flash process.
    Press [Start].

6: Complete - PASS!
    Status should change to green PASS! At this point your phone should automatically reboot.

Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    SM-N900P NC5 Engineering Bootloader (One-Click) , ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    rwilco12
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2015-02-10
    Last Updated 2015-02-10

@rwilco12, any chance of obtaining the stock bootloader for those whom want to go there and back again?

FYI rwilco... The download link from your forum is pointed to the NAB one-click.

Thank you for providing this!

I should be able to get that up tonight. Gotta go do some yard work now.

Thanks!