Safestrap help needed please

Search This thread

madtork

Nov 19, 2010
How do I free up more space to create a ROM slot?

I've deleted a ton of apps and in the stock Rom it shows I have plenty of storage space. 6GB.

THANKS

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

G

GuestK00202

How do I free up more space to create a ROM slot?

I've deleted a ton of apps and in the stock Rom it shows I have plenty of storage space. 6GB.

THANKS

I'm not sure what you are asking. If you have 6GB's why do you need more space? I used Safestrap and installed a deodexed rom on the stock rom slot "after backing up my stock ROM"

madtork

Nov 19, 2010
When I go to create a ROM slot that's 5800mb it says there isn't enough space, there's only 5197mb available. What do I need to do to for safestrap to have more space for a rom slot.

Last edited:

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
When I go to create a ROM slot that's 5800mb it says there isn't enough space, there's only 5197mb available. What do I need to do to for safestrap to have more space for a rom slot.

i responded to the other thread u posted on the same thing.. i agree with sharpies method.. either that or delete some junk off your internal storage lol. my rom is only 618mb fyi and works great on stock slot.. if u install to stock slot ull have no need for a rom slot n ull have all the space youd normally have

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app