Have an issue with WatchESPN

Search This thread

kolyan

Jan 8, 2008
I just bought Asus AC66U router and running all my devices on 5Ghz while keeping CC on 2.4Ghz, I am also using 25mbps Comcast connection.....

So when I use WatchESPN maybe like every 20 minutes or so it stops playing and just buffers. In order for it to start playing again I have to disconnect and reconnect CC connection to the app. There are other times when CC just crashes to wallpaper screen....

I tried rebooting CC and router but it didn't help.

ganggreen777

Oct 28, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
This won't help....but saying ....watch ESPN crashes or stops all the time...with me and I have my router downstairs so I have full throttle if you will with WiFi and it still stops.....I think it's there technology. ..same goes for their espn listening app
(I know you where looking for a solution) sorry....
BTW
How you likn that router....did you get it off of Amazon. ...

kolyan

Jan 8, 2008
This won't help....but saying ....watch ESPN crashes or stops all the time...with me and I have my router downstairs so I have full throttle if you will with WiFi and it still stops.....I think it's there technology. ..same goes for their espn listening app
BTW

Thanks. Good to know that I am not the only one :)

I actually ended up with this router because by Moto X couldn't connect to 5Ghz WIFI with my previous one, turns out it was some strange T-mobile cell network issue. Now I am debating if I should go back to Netgear WNDR4300 which is about $80 cheaper. I bought at BestBuy for $180. Nice router, have no clue about range since I am in a condo. I like the fact that you can load up custom firmware from Merlin which is based on Asus plus some bug fixes and extra features, loads up right from Asus homepage too. Its better then beta testing all other 3rd party firmwares

Reactions: ganggreen777

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BTW

Thanks. Good to know that I am not the only one :)

I actually ended up with this router because by Moto X couldn't connect to 5Ghz WIFI with my previous one, turns out it was some strange T-mobile cell network issue. Now I am debating if I should go back to Netgear WNDR4300 which is about $80 cheaper. I bought at BestBuy for $180. Nice router, have no clue about range since I am in a condo. I like the fact that you can load up custom firmware from Merlin which is based on Asus plus some bug fixes and extra features, loads up right from Asus homepage too. Its better then beta testing all other 3rd party firmwares