Twrp sd card

Search This thread

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
Does anyone know why I can see folders but no zips in my external sd card in Twrp it used to work now it doesnt so I moved zips ro internal and can use it rhat way but dont know why it stopped working.

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
Yes i did I see external card folders but no zips
Plug into PC and see if you see them. Maybe all this stuff we been back and fourth with messed some stuff up

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Check your settings. Enter Twrp click mount make sure ex SD is checked then click install and click the storage with am out of free space on it and click external. You stuff should be

Reactions: raw2000j

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
I also went to mount section on twrp and checked mount system and that seemed to do the trick mount sd card was already checked maybe that was it

Reactions: BACARDILIMON

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Plug into PC and see if you see them. Maybe all this stuff we been back and fourth with messed some stuff up

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Check your settings. Enter Twrp click mount make sure ex SD is checked then click install and click the storage with am out of free space on it and click external. You stuff should be
    I also went to mount section on twrp and checked mount system and that seemed to do the trick mount sd card was already checked maybe that was it