Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

odie3

Sep 7, 2005
Texas
ghostdogs.net
Phone No format shows wrong format
- that's because in some area, the caller id has a "+" sign at the beginning... and it could be fixed.
Is that why my number looks odd? it should be (512) not 5(128). See screen capture. EDIT: Never mind, Option 3 for Number fixed.
Bluetooth headset cannot answer call when S2A is enabled
That's true & by the definition of S2A, it's doing well as you can only slide the slider to answer call. But can the BT keys be exempted? You have to tell me when the next version is released.
So, next version will have attempt for BT Headset button to work? :)

@SickBoy
I like your idea about removing the soft buttons, but I extended it a little further...
screen116.png
From the picture it looks like you removed the slider button, how to bring it up now that it is gone?

Attachments

• Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

syrguy1969

Jan 17, 2007
Odie3....that is a friggin' cool wallpaper your using....being a Star Wars fan, it almost makes me wish I used AT&T just to use this wallpaper!!

Last edited:

odie3

Sep 7, 2005
Texas
ghostdogs.net
Odie3....that is a friggin' cool wallpaper your using....being a Star Wars fan, it almost makes me wish I used AT&T just to use this wallpaper!!

I got it in the Kaiser forum (it's in this thread too or the wallpaper thread for S2U2). Not sure who made it but I give them three thumbs up for it. I am a big Star Wars geek (well i guess a all around geek too).

I am also using it as my boot up screens. :)

ilordvader

Oct 27, 2007
Mumbai
I got it in the Kaiser forum (it's in this thread too or the wallpaper thread for S2U2). Not sure who made it but I give them three thumbs up for it. I am a big Star Wars geek (well i guess a all around geek too).

I am also using it as my boot up screens. :)

Hey
How can we use personal wallpaper in boot up screen
Please Help

DCHigley

Nov 16, 2005
Before ya go off fixin stuff... :)

Hiya A_C,

I have a minor issue with my T-Mo MDA/WM5... Don't really know how long it has been happening because I had a massive mem leak and was doing soft resets every few hours until I had time to hard reset (this weekend :) )... Anyway...

I have my phone set up so that I can switch modes with PZP, run a MortScript that either turns on iLock/S2U2 or turns it off depending on the mode. If I soft reset and leave it in a mode that S2U2 has never run, I get my caller id screen up (the default) and all is relatively well. If I run S2U2 modes, the first call pops up the default caller screen really quick (I seam to remember you saying this was "normal" and only happens on the first call, which it does) then the slide comes up (Slide2Answer = 1) and all is well. The next call the slide pops up as it should and everything works OK. BUT... (There is always a but... :) )

If I switch modes back to a not S2U2 mode, there is no caller id screen at all. Just the notification on the softkey that says Call Status. If I go back to an S2U2 mode, the caller ID (yours) comes up and all is well. If I stop iLock2 myself, the caller ID still doesn't come up, only Call Status soft key.

If I switch myself to a non-S2U2 mode before getting a call after a soft reset, the default one does come up. It seams like only when S2U2/iLock2 have answered a call does my default completely go away.

Is there any way to make this not happen? Do I have a switch or combination of switches messed up somewhere? I switch back and forth while at work a zillion times a day...

Anyway... If you need more info, just let me know.

Thanks!

GiGiSSiMo

Sep 13, 2007
Hi A_C i' made a 2nd post 'cause i don't know if u have read... I've a problem with MMS notification. When i recieve an MMS, the phone download automatically it, i read it, but MMS notification is still into S2U2 :(
Thanks

resist

Apr 7, 2006
Got a question in regards to S2U2 and onscreen message notifications. Currently, I have my device set to show the incoming sms/mms text on screen. This is normally fine. However, when S2U2 is active, something odd happens. The message text still appears onscreen as normal. It stays up until I take an action such as dismiss, delete, etc (not normal but not an issue either). The odd part is when the message bubble appears at the lower part of the screen, it blanks out my entire S2U2 wallpaper from top to bottom even though the message bubble only takes a small portion of the screen. This will also stay like this until I dismiss the notification.

What I'm looking to know is, is this normal behaviour as intended or is this a bug? Is there any fix / workaround to still display the text but not cover the whole screen?

It's only a cosmetic thing so it's not a big deal but more of a curiosity. would be nice to read messages while in the locked state (in the event that they are messages that don't require a reply) while still keeping the nice look of the wallpaper intact.

oh, while i'm at it, I do have one other question regarding settings. What does the setting "but blank screen only" do? Haven't figured that out. could this have something to do with what I wrote above? I currently have that set to default.

Last edited:

jomo25

Mar 1, 2005
Got a question in regards to S2U2 and onscreen message notifications. Currently, I have my device set to show the incoming sms/mms text on screen. This is normally fine. However, when S2U2 is active, something odd happens. The message text still appears onscreen as normal. It stays up until I take an action such as dismiss, delete, etc (not normal but not an issue either). The odd part is when the message bubble appears at the lower part of the screen, it blanks out my entire S2U2 wallpaper from top to bottom even though the message bubble only takes a small portion of the screen. This will also stay like this until I dismiss the notification.

What I'm looking to know is, is this normal behaviour as intended or is this a bug? Is there any fix / workaround to still display the text but not cover the whole screen?

It's only a cosmetic thing so it's not a big deal but more of a curiosity. would be nice to read messages while in the locked state (in the event that they are messages that don't require a reply) while still keeping the nice look of the wallpaper intact.

oh, while i'm at it, I do have one other question regarding settings. What does the setting "but blank screen only" do? Haven't figured that out. could this have something to do with what I wrote above? I currently have that set to default.

That's how mine works also. I don't mind it much. Actually, i do like that when a message comes in. I can still click on "view", then reply to it, send the message, and it then automatically goes back to "locked" mode...kinda nice.

Sure, I'd prefer the black screen to be the normal background, but its like you say, cosmetic, and doesn't bother me. I like a_c fixing or adding other things first :)

superflysocal

Jul 31, 2007
i am sad to report two incidences of something i remember people reporting in the past. Basically, someone calls and leaves a message but i never get the phone call or voicemail indication until i press the power button and unlock s2u2, then i get the missed call and voicemail notification.

This is with .86 on sprint mogul, stock rom.

I will soft resest and see if it happens again.

mminbcn

Oct 12, 2006
Synchronization between Slide2Unlock and pRSSreader for weather forecast

I wrote this small program that runs automatically three times per day and updates the weather forecast visible in Slide2Unlock.
The weather forecast info is taken from the free RSS reader pRSSreader, and the advantage of using this one is that this program is one of the few working with a WAP flatrate because it emulates a WAP browser (Header requests & manual proxy).

Now, with this small utility I can have the weather prediction of the day from the place where I am, updated for free everyday, and independently of where have the device (it connects automatically via GPRS flatrate).

This program keeps updated the registry key of "Userweather". But I have realized that this one does not exist in the S2U2, only in the Slide2Unlock.
This is the reason I keep using Slide2Unlock.

Do you have the intention to add the weather feature in the S2U2 that was before in the Slide2Unlock?

Attachments

• MeteoSlideCmd2.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 45

graemelisa

May 10, 2005
Can you tell when Active?

For the purposes of a mortscript Script I was wondering if there is a 'system' way to know when S2U2 is active (visible) - eg a change to the registry, a new process starts etc - I think the answer to both might be No, but thought I should ask to be sure!

Great program

nextbond

Jul 15, 2006
I have an MDA (HTC Wizard). When I slide out the keyboard the s2u2 program quits. How do I prevent that?

vedmedyk

Apr 27, 2007
I think many peoples want this feature:

* Add option where i can set path to program witch will run after closing S2U2.
[ By default we can see Today screen (as now) ]

It's easy to implement, and make device more finger friendly.
For example:
After unlock device i'll get TouchCommander or any other program launcher for fingers.
I don't need click any buttons for run program launcher.

Kreigz

May 29, 2007
Norfolk, VA
Bluetooth Headset Functionality

I'm a little puzzled ... I have a Verizon 6700 with the WM6 ROM (home cooked version), and my headsets (Plantronics 655 and Jawbone) both work as expected when S2U2 is running. I can make and receive calls using only the headset. In fact, MS Voice Command will announce through the headset who is calling and then I can except with the headset.

Exactly what problems are others experiencing?

Oh, that would NOT be fair unless my Treo wired headset gets to work, too. :)

pranavd1980

Oct 14, 2006
Al Ahmadi
Thx man....working great on my HTC Touch....

just wanna know how to change wallpaper and clock fonts....

help me if anybody have answers....

if the themes are available online please give me the link....

thanks in advance... :)

SickBoy

Oct 5, 2006
Nairobi
Search and thou shalt find. All is to be found in different posts in this thread...

But to speed things up for you :rolleyes: :
- Change wallpaper: go to program/s2u2/gfx and replace 'wallpaper.jpg' and wallpaperL.jpg' respectively.
'wallpaper.jpg' should be portrait 240x320 and 'wallpaperL.jpg' landscape 320x240.
- Change clock font: same place, change files in folder 'clock'.
But first of all: Make backups of the original files in case you want to go back.

Themes and clock fonts are all over this forum, but like I said, start by going through the posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Call Waiting Hold/unhold Button!

first off want to say thanks to A_C.
    the app is great, and works flawless as is.

but is it possible to rework "end call + answer" function when "call waiting" is enabled, in order to have HOLD/UNHOLD button, so I can switch to PREVIOUS person waiting on the line after I've talked with second incoming line for a while.

not just end primary line call, answer secondary and then call back to person you've had on your primary line.

and another one, that would be great, if possible of course.
    can you make the slider move smoother, like original iphone has. on iphone you can slide with your finger very fast, almost instantly, to unlock or answer the phone. like mouse sensitivity, when you try to unlock quickly slider moove looks jumpy it appears only at the begging and in the end of unlock field.

on S2U2 i have to move my finger slowly and accurately to unlock, would be better if you doesn't even have to see where the slider is (i.e. while driving) just move finger horizontally from left to right side on the bottom of the screen and voila!
    -

if DPAD hold-to-open function is a question, maybe it's possible to wake up device with DPAD center button and then slide to unlock? or it's not S2U2 issue?