Up
1-NTRST
2-TMS
3-TCK
4-TDO
5-TDI
Down.

Pin are in BLUE-LABEL.

Foto is T-Mobile SDA (Sonata) but pins I searched in SPV C550.

There SPV is without processor ;>

Greetings from Poland

bulat666

Apr 21, 2008
Gornji Milanovac
are that jtag pins have any connection with display message "data crashes. contact your service" on my spv c550?! Are they broken or somthin' cuz some guy tell me that i must change them to fix my problem?

bulat666

Apr 21, 2008
Gornji Milanovac
Did someone try this?! Are the points ok?! I am going to flash my hurricane through this JTAG points so i'm not going to suprise me if something didn't worked ok?! And, is the WIGGLER cable ok for this, and if someone have bootloader and all need software for the JTAG flashing!? I will be thankfull!!! :D

chen158333

Jan 12, 2009
who can give a complete guide how to make it work for a typhoon . now i use a wiggler cable can communicate with my typhoon, also can load a .nb file ,but how can i let my typhoon into the wish bootloader, my typhoon is in using now all is ok i just want to test how to change the SPL version via jtag method,everytime i loaded the SPL nb file ie.064, clicked run--go from--10000000---ok,if i hold the camera button the phone just white screen nothing happen cannot detect by mtty,if i dont hold the camera button the phone will startup nomally into wm6.1.

can somebody give me some help?thanks very much!