[DISCONTINUED][THEME][v2.6] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for Sense & VX3 & RVTE ROM]

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 3621712

Hello,
thank you for your work!

Can you please theme also the "Venom Tweaks" Icon under Settings ?
And the Power menu items for "Screenshot" (an "Airplane mode", "Mobile data")

Would be great!

PS: Let me know where i can donate ;)

geenyous

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
Hello,
thank you for your work!

Can you please theme also the "Venom Tweaks" Icon under Settings ?
And the Power menu items for "Screenshot" (an "Airplane mode", "Mobile data")

Would be great!

PS: Let me know where i can donate ;)
Glad you like it!

Will look into the Venom Tweaks icon in the settings.apk asap.

As for the other APM icons, I asked in the ViperX thread as I need to find out where they pull the icons from, so far I have not seen any reply yet.

And if you wish to donate, I have a "Donate To Me" button right below my name ;)

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
Hi guys...a quickie.

The above code - I can't seem to find that path in the 7.3.1.zip. I'm using Jzip. When I open the .zip the visible folders are
apps, fonts, frameworks, META-INF, skins and statusbar. I can't see/find vrtheme/system/app/Fusion.apk/assets/Default/drawable Please advise. Thanks in advance.
PS
I've got Viper 3.3.4 ROM.
7.3.1?? The latest is 2.3.2 for you...

Please use 7zip and DONT UNZIP the zip, just open it and replace the said file with one of the 4 lockscreen files.

Reactions: djkaija

djkaija

Dec 4, 2010
7.3.1?? The latest is 2.3.2 for you...

Please use 7zip and DONT UNZIP the zip, just open it and replace the said file with one of the 4 lockscreen files.

I see where I got confused. I thought I could replace a lockring from here straight into Sensecream 7.3.1 and then flash Sensecream on to my Viper 3.3.4... I'll try and do that (properly)
One of these days I'm going to brick my phone! Thanks for replying and clearing the fog :good:

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
I see where I got confused. I thought I could replace a lockring from here straight into Sensecream 7.3.1 and then flash Sensecream on to my Viper 3.3.4... I'll try and do that (properly)
One of these days I'm going to brick my phone! Thanks for replying and clearing the fog :good:

Probably better to post this in my thread :D

I use a different setup for my skins, that don't use Fusion.apk. With my skins, the only way to change lockrings is to decompile the skin apk and replace the image manually.

As for the other APM icons, I asked in the ViperX thread as I need to find out where they pull the icons from, so far I have not seen any reply yet.

geen, have to say I'm not exactly sure where they are pulled from either. They already showed up as themed when I applied my themes to ViperX 3.3.x, so it was icons I had already themed. I have done those icons in fw-htc-res, com-htc-res and fw-res so guess it's one of those 3! Hope that helps

Last edited:

Tabtoub

Aug 3, 2011
Tunis
Re: [THEME][v2.3/v2.3.2] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for any JB Sense & VX3 ROM][04.02.2

Sorry if this has been asked before, I cant search I'm on a very low internet connection..

I just want to ask u guys if it's possible to use Aosp settings in a sense rom like we used to do in HTC Sensation in virtuous inquisition rom if anyone could remember?

Sent from my HTC One X

dreadflopp

Nov 14, 2010
Sv: [THEME][v2.3/v2.3.2] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for any JB Sense & VX3 ROM][04.02.2

Sorry if this has been asked before, I cant search I'm on a very low internet connection..

I just want to ask u guys if it's possible to use Aosp settings in a sense rom like we used to do in HTC Sensation in virtuous inquisition rom if anyone could remember?

Sent from my HTC One X
You could on ICS but some htc specific settings were missing. I don't know if anyone has tried on jb.

tonypello

Apr 27, 2012
geenyous I have a request for you :angel:
I like very much this theme and is it possible to have a flashable zip with only status bar of your theme and your icons?
I appreciate it very much.
I running ViperX 3.5
Thanks!!

Reactions: theDroidfanatic

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
geenyous I have a request for you :angel:
I like very much this theme and is it possible to have a flashable zip with only status bar of your theme and your icons?
I appreciate it very much.
I running ViperX 3.5
Thanks!!
Hmm, the easiest way would be to delete all the folders except for SystemUI.apk out of the zip (vrtheme/system/...).

But some statusbar icons are also in the other folders, so you might miss some if you do the above.
Anyhow, you should have 90% or more of them, so I would give it a shot.

tonypello

Apr 27, 2012
R: [THEME][v2.3/v2.3.2] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for any JB Sense & VX3 ROM][04.02.20

Hmm, the easiest way would be to delete all the folders except for SystemUI.apk out of the zip (vrtheme/system/...).

But some statusbar icons are also in the other folders, so you might miss some if you do the above.
Anyhow, you should have 90% or more of them, so I would give it a shot.

Thanks a lot geenyous it works perfectly !

Inviato dal mio HTC One X con Tapatalk 2

Reactions: geenyous

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
Does it work on Rooted Stock Rom, Bro. I just unlockbootloader and rooted my HOX. I really want to have another look for my HOX. Thks for rep me

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

i've tried. It's work but the setting. Whener i touch setting bottom, it shows the error. But i really love the status bar with % battery and blue colour. How can i fix the error and get it work completely :D if not, how can i install just the status bar and the % of battery? Big thks to you
Aw, i just read the Q and A above :D sorry to ask sth already answered :D. I'll do what u told above

Last edited:

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
AW: [THEME][v2.3/v2.3.2] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for any JB Sense & VX3 ROM][04.02.2

Does it work on Rooted Stock Rom, Bro. I just unlockbootloader and rooted my HOX. I really want to have another look for my HOX. Thks for rep me

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

i've tried. It's work but the setting. Whener i touch setting bottom, it shows the error. But i really love the status bar with % battery and blue colour. How can i fix the error and get it work completely :D if not, how can i install just the status bar and the % of battery? Big thks to you
Aw, i just read the Q and A above :D sorry to ask sth already answered :D. I'll do what u told above

Although the above will work, I'd suggest you just flash a stock like custom ROM like OrDroid and check the battery% mod in the Aroma installer, then flash my theme.
You will only benefit of flashing a custom ROM, trust me! ;)

Sent from my htc One X

Reactions: windylawyer.1712

Joolee

Sep 12, 2007
Den Haag
For the newest Viper, the classes.dex and XML files for systemui.apk have to be removed for it not to chrash.

I have tried replacing the power options icons, you'll have to replace them in:
vrtheme\system\framework\com.htc.resources.apk\res\drawable-hdpi and drawable-xhdpi. They are called, for example, icon_launcher_restart.png
I have not managed to change the screenshot icon yet, that seems to be in another place. I did manage to change my dialer icon everywhere :p Now to find out how to change only thát back...

Last edited:
Reactions: geenyous

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
Last edited:

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
One X AOSenseP VX3 Theme v2.3_337

For the newest Viper, the classes.dex and XML files for systemui.apk have to be removed for it not to chrash.

I have tried replacing the power options icons, you'll have to replace them in:
vrtheme\system\framework\com.htc.resources.apk\res\drawable-hdpi and drawable-xhdpi. They are called, for example, icon_launcher_restart.png
I have not managed to change the screenshot icon yet, that seems to be in another place. I did manage to change my dialer icon everywhere :p Now to find out how to change only thát back...

I updated the VX3 release to the latest version 3.3.7.

Get it here.

I have yet to find the camera icon however. The above info is not correct, there is no restart icon in the com.htc apk, the one you are referring to is in the fw-htc apk and I themed all of them. I fear VX3 is calling the camera icon from the fw apk, meaning from the same place as the icon in the launcher and I think it would be ugly if you had an AOSPish grey cam icon there. So I dont think there is much more I can do atm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DISCONTINUED][THEME][v2.6] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for Sense & VX3 & RVTE ROM]

Based on my work for the One X AOSP ICS Theme, find below the all new AOSenseP JB Theme for any JB One X ROM. Since JB, I dont dislike sense as much anymore, therefore I have decided to skin it AOSPish. I have based my work on the default skin, I wont include my own. I tried to be as AOSPish clean as possible, but still keep a bit of the sense feeling. I am far from over and I still have a lot of pngs to edit. Anyhow, feel free to suggest any elements you might stumble upon that you want to see themed too.

Since I am using OrDroid myself, it is possible (but unlikely), that some things might not work on any other ROM. Please generally make a backup and try. If something does not work, please provide me with screenshots of the things that are not working.

ToDo:
    - Background of notification area as well as the sense apps (i.e. Settings)

IMPORTANT:
    This theme is made for Sense, after flashing you can use all the Sense apps and widgets.

For ROM compatibility I decided to not include my own battery% MOD in my theme.
    Since the OTA is now out, customizing will start and I'd like to keep my theme compatible with all ROMs.

So, in order for you to have full battery% support with my theme, here are the steps you need to take:

a. Install your ROM
    b. Install a battery% MOD for your ROM (and maybe other MODs if you like, but there is a possibility that others wont work - APM seems to cause problems?)
    c. Install my theme

Only if there are still issues after you've done the above, please send me some feedback so I can look into it.

Changelog in post #2.

--------------------------------------------

Get the latest theme here:

NOT DONE YET!
    VIPER X 3+ version here (updated to 3.4.0 (APM still not complete yet)!):

NOT DONE YET!
    Renovate 3 version here:

MODIFICATIONS/ADDONS:
    Different lockscreen rings: here
    No cyan but white clock color: here
    Normal htc recent apps AND / OR transparent staus bar: here
    White status bar icons by dreadflopp (thx!!): here
    No% battery icons by dreadflopp (thx, again ;)): here
    A set of AOSP JB wallpapers (NOT FLASHABLE): here

FIX FOR FCs in your ROM: here

Cyan hex color value to match fonts: #3F9BBF

General tip:
    If you experience slowdowns after installing anything through CWR, make a nandroid backup, then make a factory wipe in CWR and then immediately restore your backup, no reboots inbetween needed!

Enjoy.

Credits:
    * fisha21 for all his general assistance!! Big Up! - check out his SenseCream theme too!
    * Diamondback of VT Team for the amazing VTS application
    * dreadflopp for the AOSP icons, the white status bar, the no% battery icons and the fixed signal icons!
    * Me for: see post #2 ;)

DONATIONS (thanks a lot guys!! :highfive:):
    * Brds7t7
    * boshot
    * 97_3
    * 4dro1d

ICS Theme

ICS Lite Final Version:

Based on the work of fisha21, KamikaZeeFu and JDR0iD, find below a full AOSP ICS mod for the amazing Team Venom ViperX ROM.

The AROMA installer zip is flashable and includes choices of an AOSP ICS theme based on the villaintheme approach, an awesome bootanimation by mattmanwrx, an ICS themed htc keyboard as well as the following AOSP ICS apps:
    - Email
    - SMS/MMS - This app breaks MMS!! Use themed htc Message app instead
    - Gallery
    - Calendar
    - AOSP Settings (this is NOT the htc Settings.apk!! If you choose this, it will replace the themed htc settings, as described in the installer!)
    - Contacts/Dialer
    - Car Home

The AOSP ICS Settings.apk also fixes the Sense smartsync "bug" as there is no smartsync related code there.
    If you use the htc Settings.apk (by flashing the theme in step one), you can disable smartsync in VenomTweaks.

Together with ROM Cleaner NO-Sense v2.3 and in case you use whatsapp, the great WhatsApp PLUS HoLo, you get the amazing Team Venom ROM with a lot of Sense crap removed and a nice and clean ICS look. :highfive:

It wont work on any arbitrary Sense 4.1 ROM as I include parts of compiled apks form the ViperX 2.7.1 ROM.
    If you have a One X T3 and want true AOSP/AOKP feeling with Sense 4.1, flash the latest ViperX ROM as no other ROM comes close in regards of customization anyway.

Please generally make a backup and try. If something does not work, please provide me with screenshots of the things that are not working.

ToDo:
    - Make text on toggle white (tried but no luck yet)
    - Details dialog in gallery white on white (as above...)
    - Secondary text color in SystemUI is too dark
    - APM camera icons size is too big (what th, it's the same size as the others :confused:)
    - Phone Mute/Loudspeaker button (where th is this png??)
    - Buttons in add WiFi Network too small
    - Make background of most dialogs transparent
    - Theme Lockscreen ring (m10 file, no way yet - VTS, VTS, VTS!)
    - Theme htc Settings.apk - DONE!! - there might be some issues as I changed the text to white in com.htc-resources.apk. I know of one specifically in HTCAlbum where you can't read the details of a pic. I tried to fix but the app FCs after I push the files. However, I couldn't care less for pic details so I released it anyway. If you find other stuff, please post a screenshot. Also, some of the icons I themed are originally jpegs from htc (jpegs don't allow transparency) and mine now have a black background. Nothing I can do about it until the Virtuous Team (finally :p) releases their new VTS app
    - Someone: get htc cam app to work on AOSP ICS/JB so we can finally get rid of sense - would still be cool, but not really top priority anymore... :cool:

Changelog in post #2.

Get the mod here:

IMPORTANT: I have based this on my AOSPICS skin, make sure you select it in the "Personalize" menu!
    Hex color value to match your battery and clock: #3F9BBF

General tip: If you experience slowdowns after installing anything through CWR, make a nandroid backup, then make a factory wipe in CWR and then immediately restore your backup, no reboots inbetween needed!

Light version:
    (this excludes changes to settings and frameworks that may interfere with unsupported htc apps):
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/893151/One_X_AOSP_ICS_Mod_v2.6_Light_Final.zip

Enjoy.

Credits:
    * fisha21 for all his assistance and the base for my AOSPICS Skin!! Big Up! - check out his SenseCream theme too!
    * KamikaZeeFu for providing the initial idea with his theme as well as the base of the AROMA installer
    * JDR0iD for allowing me to include his Settings.apk & Email.apk. Be sure to check out his ROM!
    * Team Venom (former Team PKMN) for their amazing ROM!
    * mattmanwrx for allowing me to include his awesome "Blue HTC Writing and Blue Centered X With Black Background" bootanimation! Check out his thread for different colours as well as positions of the "X"!
    * endursa for the background gradient fix
    * Me for: see post #2 ;)
    Changelog

v2.6
    - Compiled for 3.20.401.1 base

v2.5
    - Compiled for 3.19.401.1 base
    - Added AOSP Camera & Gallery icons
    - Readded AOSP stlye recent apps
    - Overworked notification number background icons
    - Changed htc Mail star icon

v2.4
    - Removed some unused files
    - Compiled for latest 3.18.401.1 base

v2.3
    - Fixed missing AOSP style buttons in incall screen
    - Fixed spacing with signal icons in status bar - thx dreadflopp!

v2.2.1
    - Changed way of having statusbar non transparent all the time (thx tbonanno231!)

v2.2
    - Added AOSP style recent apps mod (thx to mwilky and hassan89!)
    - Made statusbar non transparent all the time
    - Fixed statusbar HSDPA icons
    - Resized in call loudspeaker statusbar icon
    - Fixed spacing of no SIM statusbar icon
    - Improved call and cancel buttons
    - Further themed htc mail app

v2.1
    - Compiled for latest 401.31 base
    - Optimized size of status bar in call icon
    - Simplified Aroma installer

v2.0
    - Modded statusbar to show cyan clock
    - Overworked expanded status bar to be more AOSPish

v1.8
    - Added more AOSP contact pics
    - Themed APM in OrDroid 11.2

v1.7
    - Further modded Settings.apk
    - Added more AOSP pngs to Fusion.apk
    - Made compatible with .27 base

v1.6
    - Modded Settings.apk to show proper phone icon

v1.5.1
    - Fixed Status Bar not changing

v1.5
    - Themed icons in Settings
    - Themed toggles JB style
    - Added some AOSP App icons - thx dreadflopp!
    - Made installer TWRP compatible - thx fisha21!
    - Added some more AOSP icons in general, fixed misaligned ones
    - Removed SystemUI.apk resources.arsc for ROM compatibility - if you want to use battery %, install a mod for your ROM, then flash my theme

v1.0
    -> initial relase. Includes most stuff from the ICS theme

ICS Theme Changelog:

This is the light version, some of the below changes do not apply!!
    v2.6 Light Final
    - Fixed buttons showing too small
    - JB style toggles
    - Some theming to Settings.apk
    - Some other changes in line with the latest JB version

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    v2.5
    - Themed htc Message.apk
    - Themed VenomHUB
    - Themed inputfields
    - Added tons of more AOSP buttons
    - Added AOSP emoticons
    - Cleaned up some unused stuff
    - Created new textfield background graphic
    - Rebuilt framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk & AOSPICS.apk with new changes

v2.4.1
    - Fixed some pngs I forgot
    - Rebuilt and changed some pngs in skin

v2.4
    - Made some fixes to icons
    - Added some more icons
    - Themed secondary font
    - overworked checkboxes
    - Added list item separators
    - Themed bubble dialog

v2.3
    - Further themed Phone.apk
    - Added ICS scrollbar
    - Added tons of more AOSP icons to com.htc
    - Overworked notification area to be more AOSP style
    - Rethemed Quicksettings
    - Themed all Pop-ups ICS style - still need to change background to transparent
    - Themed VenomTweaks (v2.7.1)
    - Themed USB connection mode
    - Made all checkmarks ICS style!
    - Themed APM!
    - Themed Settings.apk!!

v2.2
    - Fixed "Vibration Off" icon too bright and not optimized in stock ViperX ROM

v2.1.1
    - Small fix in AOSPICS skin (progressbar button)

v2.1
    - Further modded unlock screen
    - Added more AOSP ICS buttons
    - Fixed AOSP SMS app install

v2.0
    - Added own skin to installer - install for full theme support
    - Got rid of most of the green in the ROM - ICS here we come!
    - Modified some files to make the theme work with the new SystemUI of ViperX
    - Fixed background of ICS Dialer to get rid of gradients (thx to endursa!)
    - Added more blue themed pngs, backgrounds, headers and so on - big thanks to fisha21!
    - Added AOSP ICS buttons
    - Added AOSP ICS stars
    - Modded SIM PIN unlock screen
    - Modded PIN unlock screen
    - Added AOSP ICS USB icon
    - Fixed EQS vibrate off icon in vertical EQS

v1.4
    - Fixed sliders in EQS
    - Added icons for new EQS options
    - Fixed bootanimation install path

v1.3
    - Themed toggle buttons!
    - Changed default contact pic

v1.2
    - Re-themed pop-ups again to make them more AOSP ICSish
    - Added more buttons and checkboxes, rest is m10 and can't be themed atm
    - Added my own htc keyboard, now with ability to remove arrows in Venom Tweaks!

v1.1
    - Re-themed pop-ups

v1.0
    - Added AOSP ICS Car Home & Function to remove htc Car Home
    - Cleaned up installer script & added more functionality
    - Version bump to 1.0 ;)

v0.8.1
    - Fixed ARHD notification area
    - Themed ARHD power menu
    - Fixed battery % icons for latest ARHD - choose 1% mod in ARHD Aroma installer then flash my mod over

v0.8
    - Added themed roaming signalbars
    - Added more AOSP ICS checkboxes and buttons
    - Added more AOSP ICS progressbars
    - Resized htc music covers

v0.7
    - Themed htc music
    - Themed lockscreen incoming call buttons
    - Themed htc Worldclock

v0.6
    - Included themed htc keyboard (thx to monx(R)!)
    - Themed Phone
    - (Re-)Themed (Quicksettings) progressbar
    - Themed SIM unlock

v0.5
    - Themed APM
    - Updated Quicksettings notification tabs as well as some icons
    - Updated alarm icon
    - Added some more AOSP ICS statusbar icons
    - Made installer/remover compatible with ViperX ROM

v0.4
    - Themed the Quickselection AOSP ICS style (icons, dialogue, handles)
    - Added stock AOSP ICS battery icons - choose "stock" in PKMN Tweaks app
    - Added AOSP ICS E-Mail app (thx to JDR0iD!)
    - Themed PIN unlock button
    - Themed dialogues and pop ups
    - Optimized all pngs

v0.3
    - Added own AOSP ICS Style Wireless ADB Icon
    - Resized AOSP ICS GPS icon
    - Added mattmanwrx's awesome "Blue HTC Writing and Blue Centered X With Black Background" bootanmiation
    - Added some more AOSP ICS icons to the framework-res.apk
    - Added AOSP ICS notifications sounds tweeters and cricket

v0.2
    - Added AOSP ICS style Quicksettings Icons
    - Changed GPS icon to AOSP ICS
    - Added AOSP ICS notification tabs to matte skin

v0.1
    -> Initial release
    v2.1

Update in OP.

Changelog:
    v2.1
    - Compiled for latest 401.31 base
    - Optimized size of status bar in call icon
    - Simplified Aroma installer

Enjoy.
    v2.0

New release in OP.

Changelog:
    v2.0
    - Added own skin to installer - install for full theme support
    - Got rid of most of the green in the ROM - ICS here we come!
    - Modified some files to make the theme work with the new SystemUI of ViperX
    - Fixed background of ICS Dialer to get rid of gradients (thx to endursa!)
    - Added more blue themed pngs, backgrounds, headers and so on - big thanks to fisha21!
    - Added AOSP ICS buttons
    - Added AOSP ICS stars
    - Modded SIM PIN unlock screen
    - Modded PIN unlock screen
    - Added AOSP ICS USB icon
    - Fixed EQS vibrate off icon in vertical EQS

Enjoy.
    v2.1

New release in OP.

Changelog:
    v2.1
    - Further modded unlock screen