Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme For Stock Deodexed LJC/LK8/MA5

I too have lost multi-view I reinstalled the ROM and tried re flashing twice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
I too have lost multi-view I reinstalled the ROM and tried re flashing twice

You know what? I'm starting to think the multi view issue has to do with the ma5 leak... Some have no issues while others are having trouble. I've edited every file the same way I have with all the tmobile t889 4.1.1 and n7105 4.1.2 versions of the theme I've posted and none have ever had this kind of issue. If you look in the zip you'll see that the flashbarservice.apk folder only has pngs and nothing else. I think I might just pull the ma5 version when I get home til it's a official release.

You know what? I'm starting to think the multi view issue has to do with the ma5 leak... Some have no issues while others are having trouble. I've edited every file the same way I have with all the tmobile t889 4.1.1 and n7105 4.1.2 versions of the theme I've posted and none have ever had this kind of issue. If you look in the zip you'll see that the flashbarservice.apk folder only has pngs and nothing else. I think I might just pull the ma5 version when I get home til it's a official release.

I say make a nandroid and flash...if its a no go nand restore and retry....only took me 4 times but once it sticks its OH so good (thats the Mr.Foods voice) lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

z31k

Nov 15, 2010
Houston Tx

Ma5 works fine.. Multi-window mod kills it.. :eek:
Wipe all. Flash. Enjoy.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: foreverloco

dtruong23

May 19, 2010

Hey everyone. Took the chance and flashed loco's theme for MA5 on stock deodex MA7 and it works!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: skoobz

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Sorry for the late response. I've been a bit busy and have been updating all the versions of the theme. I had 1 ready for MA5, but looks like you guys got an update to MA7. If someone could post me a link to a deodexed stock of it, I'll try to have the update out over the weekend.

journeyman73

Sep 14, 2007
CHICAGO
Sorry for the late response. I've been a bit busy and have been updating all the versions of the theme. I had 1 ready for MA5, but looks like you guys got an update to MA7. If someone could post me a link to a deodexed stock of it, I'll try to have the update out over the weekend.

Here it is bruh & thank you for your continued support

aheeejd

This worked great thank you. Looks great. I'm on MA7 & I saw that you don't have a theme for that yet. So I flashed danweb66 stock deodexed MA5 rom. In his thread it lists the MA5 firmware as well. I did not flash the firmware, just the rom. Then I flashed your MA5 theme. Then because I'm still on MA7 baseband I flashed viperboys MA7 4 in 1 reboot mod. Hope this all makes sense, lol.

Oh, hey, sure I'm up for testing as well. I'll go dl the stock MA7, & keep an eye on this thread. Cool beans!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

sprice5

Jul 26, 2010
Houston, TX

I finally got tired of stock and decided to give this a go on the LJC version. Looks great! Thanks a lot for your work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

mnsportsguy1978

Oct 31, 2010

Where is ma7 I would like to try also

mnsportsguy1978

Oct 31, 2010

Flashed the ma5 on ma7 and no changes...?

mnsportsguy1978

Oct 31, 2010

I dont know what im doin wrong but nothing changes

Top Liked Posts