[Q] Windows 8.1 Drivers (Needed) for the 8.4 ?

Search This thread

0-0-0

May 12, 2013
UK of Englandshire
Is it possible (or even necessary) to download and install Win 8.1 drivers without installing Kies, for the 8.4 ?

I've downloaded Samsung files via Windows Update and I can "see" the tablet in Windows.
But, transferring files via USB3 to the tablet, seems to take forever. Slowly than using my HTC One (M7) phone.

So, I've searched and downloaded, but not installed the two files which claim to be the correct drivers.
One is 23MB's in size and the other (SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.34.0.exe) is 8.5MB's

I'm not sure if the tablet could be classed as a mobile phone and can use the same driver or as I suspect I need dedicated tablet drivers.

Thank you for any help.

Manofjesus

Dec 26, 2005
Sevastopol
I'm not sure if the tablet could be classed as a mobile phone and can use the same driver or as I suspect I need dedicated tablet drivers.
Thank you for any help.

I think you can try. This is just cumulative drivers pack for Samsung (both - phones and tablets). All you need - the most fresh version of this pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0-0-0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for any help.

I think you can try. This is just cumulative drivers pack for Samsung (both - phones and tablets). All you need - the most fresh version of this pack.