[Q] Phone Crashes After any ROM Flash

Search This thread

pinoymark

May 29, 2014
Hi Guys, I've have been very confident about rooting and flashing ROMS on different Android Phones because of this Forums but I'm stuck with this Korean S2 that I've flashed a MOD ROM to. It's an SHW M250S and unfortunately I've bricked the internal storage of the phone during hack. I thought that this was the issue why whenever I flash a ROM it will eventually crash. It'll turn-on and boot-up okay (though sometimes it initially gets stuck on the CM logo and I have to reboot the phone to reach the Set-up wizard) but when I start installing apps it'll eventually stop responding and then crash, it will still start up but then it will crash again immediately. And when I say crash I mean i get stuck on a particular screen, it'll eventually goes black (notification bar still visible) and the only way to get it running again is to restart it. I tried Multiple Mods JB and KK and Stock 19100 Roms but i had the same result. The last thing I tried doing was swapping the Internal Storage with the SD card and I though I had it fixed but still same issue remains. Please Help Guys. :(