Search This thread
G

glacierguy

Sick with the dark theme...

4b486f3f-6ea0-0628.jpg

Sent from my iced out HTC Ruby

G

glacierguy

nice catch...ill post this in his thread and see whats up...is everything else (root) working ok for you?

Actually, I haven't been able to find where to change permissions or where to change from r/o to r/w... But I haven't checked the thread or tutorial really because it hasn't been a big deal yet.

I noticed this because I just flashed newer leak and was going to kill the cap key lights

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mrmako777

Dec 14, 2010
dragging knee on the track
Actually, I haven't been able to find where to change permissions or where to change from r/o to r/w... But I haven't checked the thread or tutorial really because it hasn't been a big deal yet.

I noticed this because I just flashed newer leak and was going to kill the cap key lights

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

same here...root explorer will always be my main file manager for root processes. i just use this one for the simple stuff ;)

Oct 17, 2010
Round Rock, TX
Thanks for the find mrmako777

Pretty sweet file explorer. I'm digging the dual view in landscape mode. It helped me when I was having issues with the touch sensor on my old phone.
I still use root explorer for the basics but this one is nice to have.

Search is a lil slow but that's not a biggie for me.

I believe for permissions access it's under the properties settings. There should be a "set" button in the properties window.

Hopefully there will be an update soon... Anyway, thanks again.

I rock and roll all night long.... Sweet Susie. \m/

Top Liked Posts