Xperia J unlocking bootloader (doubt)

Search This thread

jdcchora1533

Mar 11, 2013
hey,

after I dialed: *#*#7378423#*#* and checked what was the Bootloader unlocked status is No what can I do with my Xperia J (St 26i) to unlock the bootloader?

thanks for the help.

jdcchora1533

Mar 11, 2013
"Please note! It will only be possible to unlock the boot loader for certain releases. You can check if it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your device in the service menu by following the steps below:
In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
Tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked."

The one I have says "NO" so what can i do?

thanks

zephy09

Aug 2, 2012
Philippines
"Please note! It will only be possible to unlock the boot loader for certain releases. You can check if it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your device in the service menu by following the steps below:
In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
Tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked."

The one I have says "NO" so what can i do?

thanks

There is no way you can do. If you want to flash a custom rom, just install the rom then flash the stock kernel.
Only for stock roms. Cm based dont work