[Q] Atrix 4G Black Home screen no Menu

Search This thread

more_gusto

Apr 25, 2012
Atrix rooted ,have a titanium back up .
After a factory reset no home screen and no access to Menu & settings
I am looking for a way to put the USB port in debug mode without access to the settings.
After that reload the APK's (with Android Injector)and do a restore with Titanium

Regards
Gus

Last edited:

more_gusto

Apr 25, 2012
Anyone????

I have root privilige ,access to fastboot menu,this is a Linux OS .

Is there a way to enter a command line to enable the USB port in debug mode??
Or any other way to install APK's with black home screen and no access to Menu

Regards
Gus

gitman0

Mar 20, 2011
Did you remove or freeze any system apps with TiBu at any point before doing the factory reset? Are you running a different launcher?

Reactions: more_gusto

more_gusto

Apr 25, 2012
I was using launcher pro ,anyways all the problems appeared after the factory reset ,I can go to the google play APP store and I can see my download history
but cannot install APK's (Astro, Launcher ,etc) This is the message I get from Google play
“You haven’t accessed the Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag app icon) on your device with this email account

Any way to get in console mode and type a command line to enable the USB port
in debug mode

Thank you

Regards
Gus

more_gusto

Apr 25, 2012
Blur account set up ,wireless working I can access google via voice command by pressing the search button.Again I have no way to reinstall the lancher Astro,and TiBu that is why I am trying to get the USB port in debug mode.
Anyone with a better plan ???

Regards
Gus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you remove or freeze any system apps with TiBu at any point before doing the factory reset? Are you running a different launcher?
    Did you remove or freeze any system apps with TiBu at any point before doing the factory reset?

this

it almost sounds like you never even went through the blur setup process after the reset. have you tried launching the accounts app and making sure your blur and google accounts are added?