Angry Birds Windows Mobile Adventure WVGA only ( Platform action game)

Search This thread

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
In this side-scrolling action game you play as the Red Bird. Collect the black and white birds and avoid the pigs. If you can collect 100 birds , you will restore thier color back.Your bird auto-matically jumps , and you control his left and right movement via onscreen controls. If you can beat the game you be treated to seeing a cute ending.

Only for windows mobile WVGA devices.
I really worked on this game hard and I hope you guys like it!!

In zip format so just click on zip file and select extract all.

In cab format just click and install.

If anyone can make a video of the game and post it on youtube please do and post the link so I can post it here.

Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Its a side-scrolling action adventure game. If you can last long enough and collect 100 birds , you will see an ending. Enjoy!
Has anyone been able to collect 100 birds yet?

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009

downloading now dude.. on phone atm so download is slow, ill let you know what i think.

Rn

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
the angry birds are now free!

downloaded and colected all 100 birds..

heres my feedback:

*100 birds is too little amount, increase it to 200 birds that ya gotta collect.

*make some of the blocks dissapear, eg, a certain colour block will dissapear once youve bounced on it.

i like it, nice work.. ill keep watching for an update :)

picture.php

Rn

Last edited:
Reactions: zarpy

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009

heres my feedback:

*100 birds is too little amount, increase it to 200 birds that ya gotta collect.

*make some of the blocks dissapear, eg, a certain colour block will dissapear once youve bounced on it.

picture.php

Rn

Thanks for the feedback! I will make a harder version but for 1st version I wanted everyone to be able to play and enjoy. I will update the game with a tougher version for hardcore players.

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009

hardcore version sounds cool :)

are you able to program it to use Gsensor for left and right buttons?

Rn

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
No I cant add gsensor , but I will add different types of blocks that make you jump different heights and diapearing blocks as well. I feel windows mobile users should have same type of fun as iphone/ipod users.

Attention Developers:
If you want the source to the game to make your own version , PM me your email address.

Update:
Also working on a game featuring Tiny Wings Charactors. It will not be a clone of that game but it will be just as fun and new.

Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Update:

1st Photo of Tiny Wings Bounce for windows mobile. Its comming soon!!

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Right now the update for this is on hold as Iam working on SuperMeatBoy . But in a week I should have something done to post.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this side-scrolling action game you play as the Red Bird. Collect the black and white birds and avoid the pigs. If you can collect 100 birds , you will restore thier color back.Your bird auto-matically jumps , and you control his left and right movement via onscreen controls. If you can beat the game you be treated to seeing a cute ending.

Only for windows mobile WVGA devices.
    I really worked on this game hard and I hope you guys like it!!

In zip format so just click on zip file and select extract all.

In cab format just click and install.

If anyone can make a video of the game and post it on youtube please do and post the link so I can post it here.
    the angry birds are now free!

heres my feedback:

picture.php

Rn
    it's great, thanks alot:)

No problem!! Also download my tiny wings game its excellent. Iam working on an update to angry birds adventure also.
    Congratulations, the game is very funny, but for the next release improve the graphics a bit :)
    Wow loved it mate. Very short but what a start to what could be a great game. Think it should maybe 5 levels of the same stuff and a background would be nice. I'm sure if you you made it longer people would pay for this. I know I would.