[THEME] ICS (lite) for Xperia (02/05/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DevilPaky

May 20, 2011
Manfredonia
because if the contact is in your phonebook the blue line don't show, only for the unknown contact...unfortunately it's not possible show the blue line for all contact

@ZduneX25: it takes too long, if I have time I will make it

Last edited:

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Sorry this thread is against the forum rules.

8. Donations.

We appreciate all donations to xda-developers.com, it keeps our forum online and well maintained. As a user you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work. However donations up front are not allowed, this forum is about sharing, not about getting paid to do something, that's what your job is for.

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.

Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar/substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software, or commercial services. unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if the following conditions are met:
A) the site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership who actively maintains XDA-Developers' support thread(s) / posts, related to the download,
B) the site is a relatively small personal website without commercial advertising/links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ics_lite_for_xperia_phones_by_zdunex25-d4nhnlk.png

Tested on NeoV .42, but since themes from other Xperia phones works well on my phone I am guessing that my theme might work on other Xperia Phones.

Changelog:
    01/28/2012 - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21926713&postcount=25
    01/31/2012 - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21995436&postcount=42
    02/05/2012 - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22190687&postcount=63

What is undone:
    -in call mode
    -contacts details (just preview, edit menu is themed)

What will not be done:
    -few native SE apps like: technical support, mobile data watcher (I do not use them, so I did not theme them)
    -search (too many updates and no point since latest update from google looks kewl)

Details: http://zdunex25.deviantart.com/#/d4nhnlk
    Power menu fix: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22902779&postcount=98 (for other Xperia 2011 phones than Neov/Neo)
    Ok thank you :) am gonna add this info to my email :)

I will send small update today (edit Update has been sent)

Bigger title icon
    screenshot2012020419311.png

Land dialer
    screenshot201202041930.png

Some cosmic changes in frame
    Updated gmail (I realized I themed old gmail previously)

EDIT:

tomorrow's update:

lockscreen notifications:
    screenshot201202051339.png

thingy when you tap quickly several times on android version:
    screenshot201202051948.png

land dialer tabs (I missed divider):

screenshot2012020513391.png

This is gonna be the final update I mean theme is done, cuz I themed all I planned to theme :)

I added all ICS icons (even for camera 3d and gallery 3d, but beyond video player, cuz there is no similar app in generic rom)
    screenshot201201311140.png

I themed system lockscreen
    screenshot2012013111371.png
    screenshot201201311137.png

I added all ICS animation (beyond rotation, cuz this is a work for developer not for themer)

I themed stock Xperia launcher
    screenshot2012013111372.png
    screenshot201201311138.png

I themed gmail
    screenshot201201311136.png

I will send update tomorrow, cuz it's late and I have very slow upload speed..
    I've installed it on my Xperia Neo (vodafone ES); and: yes, "it has" spanish language; yes, it's a flashable zip; and yes, it works on stock.
    @pedrofigo no you can choose, no differences :) it depends from you I will appreciate 1$ same like 1,5$ :) yes am sending download link to email that you donated from
    @asdf-chan just sent it to you, sorry for being late, but I was in KFC with friends :)