[ROM][07/22/2011] Sense Paradox | Sense2.1+3.0 with 3d Rosie+Widgets (v1.0b)

Search This thread

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
Sense Paradox

Hello again, today i bring you my latest project Sense paradox, this rom is based on sense 2.1 + 3.0 widgets and the new 3D Rosie, The rom has been compressed for optimal speed, with a low footprint. Anyways lets get to the features included shall we.​

Features
Sense 3.0 3d Rosie
Sense 3.0 3d Clock Widget
Sense 3.0 3d Weather widget
Sense 3.0 3d Twitter widget
Sense 3.0 3d Msg widget
Sense 3.0 3d Mail widget
Sense 3.0 3d Sync widget
Sense 3.0 3d Twitter widget
Sense 3.0 3d Bookmark widget
Sense 3.0 3d Contacts widget
Sense 3.0 3d Photo grid Widget
Sense 3.0 lockscreen
Sense 3.0 Camera
Crt Screen off Animation
Pull Down enhanced power menu
Tp Wake Mod
Wifi Calling

All the other sense 2.1 wigets, and probably a couple more i forgot
=).

Changelog:
v1.0b
Removed compressed widgets, and re added uncompressed ones, this should solve most of the widget issues.

ScreenShots

Video(Coming Soon)​

Know issue
yes there is the orange led bug. =) (to get rid of it touch the top bar)

To fix the missing pic on the messaging app do this http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=13838450&postcount=1105

IF a widget fails to add to home screen, go to: settings>application>all>htc sense>clear data

Iv never requested for donations, but hey they do help, so if you really enjoy my work, please consider making a donation, no i dont buy beer with it, i buy coca colas's by the dozens =D.

Credits
Seo above all for the sense 3.0 apks.
All my testers
mrfrank
bladamir
g1forfun
alexgarret
and who ever i forgot

Special thanks to Bladamir for the graphics(Coming Soon)

Last edited:

Jan 12, 2010
i see there is the crt off animation. does this cause the orange led bug to appear? also, is there wifi calling included?

Reactions: siulmagic

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
Is there the same problems with adding widgets as there was in the rc? Also, I was having issues with weather sounds. If they were active, I would be unable to apply any weather widgets, like the clock widgets.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

MajorTom_

Feb 17, 2011
magic you are a beast. does the notification light turn off by touching the status bar like in the other sense roms?

Jan 12, 2010
If you don't like it, use spare parts to turn it off :) its included with window animations, so set as fast or off to turn off crt

but will that get rid of the orange led bug? dont wanna keep touching the notification bar all the time to turn it off :/

Jan 12, 2010

In theory. I haven't tested it yet. I'm flashing it soon to make sure

i read in the intercoin thread about the crt animations in a build.prop file...or some other file(s)? by adb pushing a certain file of this rom without crt animations, will that work? if so, could one be created for this rom, if its not difficult? i apologize for sounding so pushy/naggy :(

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
i read in the intercoin thread about the crt animations in a build.prop file...or some other file(s)? by adb pushing a certain file of this rom without crt animations, will that work? if so, could one be created for this rom, if its not difficult? i apologize for sounding so pushy/naggy :(

il try and make a flashable zip to remove it, no promises, i tend to forget neglect most of this things XD. i will also make a flashable zip to remove tp wake

Reactions: 0.0

alexgarrett

Sep 20, 2009
Hillbilly Hell, MO
Is there the same problems with adding widgets as there was in the rc? Also, I was having issues with weather sounds. If they were active, I would be unable to apply any weather widgets, like the clock widgets.

Yeah, the widget issue is still present. Some widgets won't add to the homescreen, and some analog clock widgets cause Rosie to fc when selected.

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
Yeah, the widget issue is still present. Some widgets won't add to the homescreen, and some analog clock widgets cause Rosie to fc when selected.

dang it... guess i WONT be using this rom, then.. I love that widget more than any other in sense. To get it working (sorta) go into weather settings and turn off sound effects, and that'll let you apply the widget. idk why that works, but it seems to. annoying as heck, tho

Reactions: dimqa

Top Liked Posts