Galaxy Note Mega Deal - valid in India only !

Search This thread

dhruva7

Apr 11, 2012
i got it today

well my purchase date was 10 April but they accepted my imei and now i am enjoying it. Its awesome

Coolkriss

Jan 4, 2012
Hyderabad
grrrrrrr......... am starting to get angry on Samsung now ..
I made 4 of my friends purchase Note .. all of them njoy the goodies just cas of me and I dont have any of them ...

kinksind

Sep 8, 2007
Got my headphones delivered via blue dart today. I bought my note in Dec but entered the imei and got accepted.

Got the cool looking Sennheiser Headset HD 419.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

trishul

Dec 8, 2005
New Delhi
headphones

people... people ... people !

i bought my note on 11th feb 2012
punched in the imei number ... it ACCEPTED!!

entered the correct bill/invoice number

entered the WRONG date i.e I entered a date AFTER 15th April 2012

result :- brand new headphones HD 205 sitting on my desk :p

Sep 16, 2010
I bought my note on 1st of april just applied my imei and guess what my imei was accepted....One of my uncle also owns a note and has no idea about the offer.just borrowed his note for a minute and copied the imei of his mobile and claimed another one...waiting for delivery...grinnnnn

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

gp_freak

Jun 2, 2011
Got the Head Set. HD 205 II. Looks awesome but not good enough in sound.Probably they will work best with amped inputs....

iamendangered

Feb 24, 2008
Mumbai
confused about buying

is any one of the opinion that after 31st may, when the offer ends, SAMSUNG may drop the price of the note buy 2k or so ?

i do not know whether waiting will just make me miss out on the offer, as to be honest, I dont really want the headphones (prefer earphones) and the flipcover can be bought for much cheaper than 1700 after market...

mullarameez

Nov 5, 2011
Pune
is any one of the opinion that after 31st may, when the offer ends, SAMSUNG may drop the price of the note buy 2k or so ?

i do not know whether waiting will just make me miss out on the offer, as to be honest, I dont really want the headphones (prefer earphones) and the flipcover can be bought for much cheaper than 1700 after market...

My friend owns a samsung mobile gallery(samsung priority shop) he told me that after 31st may when s3 will launch in india according to him june end, price of note will drop by 1500 or so, today he is selling NEW NOTE for 30800/-

Reactions: iamendangered

mullarameez

Nov 5, 2011
Pune
So how much time did they take? Mine is stuck on Delivery Status: In Process
and the waybill number hasn't been updated since a week.

Mine is also showing In process :mad:
i placed 1st redeem on 25th april
and 2nd redeem(brother's imei) on 28th april both In process arrrgghhh :mad:
my friend staying next to me placed redeem on 21th april and got it exactly after two weeks on 5th may.. i'm loosing my patience now:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Posting your IMEI online is something which I will do after a lot of thinking!! I mean I checked the website but dint look authentic to me!! I mean it can be just me :what: but i will wait till its proved legit!!
    I saw the offer and felt that its too good to be true!!

But posting your IMEI on a non secured page :thumbdown: is not one should take lightly!!

Just my opinion!!

SHOT from my LOADED GT-N7000!!

That's exactly what I did too after having seen the crappy website. This thing has scam written all over it!

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Posting your IMEI online is something which I will do after a lot of thinking!! I mean I checked the website but dint look authentic to me!! I mean it can be just me :what: but i will wait till its proved legit!!
    I saw the offer and felt that its too good to be true!!

It's definitely a fake promo. No relation to Samsung at all. It's a marketing company based in Delhi.

Question is, what would they do with the IMEI numbers (or, what is the extent they can use that info for)? Or is it just the email addresses they are after?
    Freebies on a hot selling unit is dubious to begin with!

My friend owns a samsung mobile gallery(samsung priority shop) he told me that after 31st may when s3 will launch in india according to him june end, price of note will drop by 1500 or so, today he is selling NEW NOTE for 30800/-