Trading the Note 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Skizzy034

Mar 10, 2010
Amsterdam, NY
www.facebook.com
Someone offered to trade me his LG G2 + $100 for my Note 3. Would any of you consider doing that? I can't decide. The only thing holding me back is the resale value of the Note 3.

Skizzy034 (formerly SkizzMcNizz)

XiphoneUzer

Nov 30, 2013
Someone offered to trade me his LG G2 + $100 for my Note 3. Would any of you consider doing that? I can't decide. The only thing holding me back is the resale value of the Note 3.

Skizzy034 (formerly SkizzMcNizz)

Why would you wanna trade it?

what is the resale value of LG G2?

what is the resale value of your N3?

tyshemi

May 28, 2011
ANKENY,iowa
I did it recently and I'm back on note 3 . Don't do it imo the LG g2 lags and stutters it's only o 4.2.2 and it needs work. The note 3 is where it's at and plus CES is going on there will be new stuff on the way the note is worth more anyhow around 550 resale still. In other words stay for a while ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

MMcCraryNJ

Jul 19, 2010
Acworth, GA USA
I'm thinking LG and the carrier partners will soon abandon software support for the G2. There are rumors that the G3 is almost ready for market, with the fact that everyone is watching what Samsung is doing the GS5, LG might do an early release. The AT&T model of the G2 has CarrierIQ onboard and actively collecting data. I would say that's otherwise not too big of an issue, but from what I'm reading there's a pretty serious battery drain flaw with how CIQ operates the GPS in the phone. Plus other issues which I think will take awhile to be sorted out.

The G2 is a really nice device that failed to find an audience and will suffer support-wise as a result.

aygriffith

Jan 1, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm thinking LG and the carrier partners will soon abandon software support for the G2. There are rumors that the G3 is almost ready for market, with the fact that everyone is watching what Samsung is doing the GS5, LG might do an early release. The AT&T model of the G2 has CarrierIQ onboard and actively collecting data. I would say that's otherwise not too big of an issue, but from what I'm reading there's a pretty serious battery drain flaw with how CIQ operates the GPS in the phone. Plus other issues which I think will take awhile to be sorted out.

The G2 is a really nice device that failed to find an audience and will suffer support-wise as a result.

No shock there, the LG G Pro AT&T model had Carrier IQ and it would ping the GPS constantly. Heaven forbid you were inside out of satellite view, it would just run your GPS ragged trying to get a lock. Oh and LG not releasing any software updates is the norm. Ask any G Pro or Optimus G owners.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

pham818

Dec 4, 2011
Portland
i recently got an LG g2 for 250 on craigslist. got it because it was cheap, then resold it for 375, for profit to go towards my note 3, which i now have.

EDIT: no one around my area was willing to do LG G2 + cash for note 3.

Last edited:

gharris040604

Sep 18, 2008
minneapolis
Yea the g2 resale is horrible and will only become worst with rumors of the g3 on the horizon, I sold one last week for 400 on swappa I was surprised I got that much for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.