z1 with 108 battery drain

Search This thread

GusArb

Dec 17, 2013
Santo Domingo
i have read a lot in the forums of users claiming that their phone is lasting 1 day and used to last even 2 days, but... mine got close to 16 or 14 hours max when i first got it with android 4.2 on it, now its not getting even to the 8 hour mark, what could this be? any tips on how to make battery life better?

thanx

Destroyedbeauty

Apr 16, 2012
Sundsvall
i have read a lot in the forums of users claiming that their phone is lasting 1 day and used to last even 2 days, but... mine got close to 16 or 14 hours max when i first got it with android 4.2 on it, now its not getting even to the 8 hour mark, what could this be? any tips on how to make battery life better?

thanx

Install custom ROM and kernel..

mrled

Jul 16, 2007
Santo Domingo

thanx

first battery life depends on usage, signal , screen brightness, etc

i have one day or two of battery with aprox. 3.5 to 4 h screen time on.

if you use Bluetooth, gps, take a lot of pictures, use the screen reading and writing you will have a few hours of juice.
too if you have a lot of social applications that connect a lot to internet or make a lot of calls.

to test disable all radios ( WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, DATA, NFC) too disable synchronization and try for couple hours.
view the results... I usually disable all on night and have 5 percent of drain in 6 or 7 hours.

you can do a master reset and test for couples days, with no app installation or less possible, and see.

Sorry for my English..