Transparent multi-app menu background

Search This thread

mditty77

Jun 6, 2010
I can confirm that this is working on my t0ltespr on Why Not 1.0

I had to upgrade my recovery to the new TWRP 2.3.2.3. It wouldn't flash the new recovery through Goo Manager, so I downloaded it manually from here:

http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t0ltespr

Flashed the new recovery and then the MultiWindowTheme.zip

I'm betting it was tried on am odexed rom. It must me deodexed to accept themes.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

THRiVE65

Jan 17, 2012
Flashed on lk8 works flawlessly Thanks.

Sent from my deodexed lk8 SPH-L900 using xda premium

slim709

Nov 10, 2012
I can confirm this working I'm running Macksrom. I did have to update my twrp using Goomanager from the play store for it to work for me.

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
Running stock deodexed rom, didn't work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

mditty77

Jun 6, 2010
Last edited:

mditty77

Jun 6, 2010
???

Three question marks? Whoa. This must be an important question!!! (Notice the three exclamation points)

OK. I'm putting the sarcastic ass back in the cage.

I believe this flashed the updated file. Therefore it's totally normal for you to lose the all apps mod. If you flash this clear background zip and then the show all ( I would suggest rebooting between flashes for good measure) that should work.

So make sure:
1. you are on and odexed ROM (I have only done this with ljc use on lk8 at your peril)

2. you are running the most up to date recovery (I've only flashed on twrp which can be updated via too manager from the market)

3. Flash clear background mod

4. Reboot to recovery

5. Flash all apps mod

6. Never use ??? To hurry a response. I'm sure your Mama raised you better than that.

7. Remember to say thanks if this helped and try to forgive my sarcasm. It's been a rough night.

Reactions: nique0201

mditty77

Jun 6, 2010
When I flash the all mods zip it turns it blue again

A couple questions...

What rom are you using?

What recovery and version are you on?

What steps are you following to flash? (At you weeping cache davlik and flashing, just flashing etc?

Maybe there's an answer in here somewhere. I hope we can get this working !

Crsdr37

Aug 3, 2010
Concord
Didn't work for me on deodexed rom... unless you count it was so clear I couldn't even see it

nique0201

Is that a Ma5 ROM?

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Mac ROM 5.0 has a transparent multi window

No that ROM has a LJC base... the new leaked base is Ma5 that's not a reference to "Mac ROM 5" lol

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
Is that a Ma5 ROM?

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

No that ROM has a LJC base... the new leaked base is Ma5 that's not a reference to "Mac ROM 5" lol

Well I'm running Mac ROM 5.0 with ma5 firmware with ma5 stock kernel and it has the transparent multi window.....

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/mrpnut3/Screenshot_2013-02-01-09-44-03_zps025d79d8.png

Last edited:

nique0201

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't see this type of mod anywhere else on our forums so i thought I'd share it.

As a note I did not create it so I am in no way taking credit for anything other than using Google. All credit goes to kest874

With that said: This works for our phone!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1941841

I flashed the file through twrp without any issues. If you have problems try using. cwm.

The reason Developers or porters have OP's are to describe the functions of their particular Rom and or Mod.

Quit asking if people have problems, read the op. Discuss in Q&A. Sorry, just hate seeing threads filled up with complete non-sense stuff when there is a section for it :)

Um, did I forget anything...
    I have not lost anything. I'm using the all apps mod and still have post flash. The only impact is on the background.

Work3d great with the latest twrp 2.3.2.3

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    ???

Three question marks? Whoa. This must be an important question!!! (Notice the three exclamation points)

OK. I'm putting the sarcastic ass back in the cage.

I believe this flashed the updated file. Therefore it's totally normal for you to lose the all apps mod. If you flash this clear background zip and then the show all ( I would suggest rebooting between flashes for good measure) that should work.

So make sure:
    1. you are on and odexed ROM (I have only done this with ljc use on lk8 at your peril)

2. you are running the most up to date recovery (I've only flashed on twrp which can be updated via too manager from the market)

3. Flash clear background mod

4. Reboot to recovery

5. Flash all apps mod

6. Never use ??? To hurry a response. I'm sure your Mama raised you better than that.

7. Remember to say thanks if this helped and try to forgive my sarcasm. It's been a rough night.